Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Although Shen Jiayang was lying on the bed, he didn't sleep, he just closed his eyes and relaxed.

    So when the noise of several nephews and nieces came, he heard it very quickly, and opened his eyes accordingly, and then saw the little baby half circled in his arms staring wide-eyed, with his hands in mid-air It shook once and for all, and there was still a sound of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    Such a vivid performance made Shen Jiayang smile uncontrollably, and directly grabbed Shen Xiaoyu with one small hand, and tapped her forehead with the other hand, "What are you doing? Why are you still bubbling?" ?"

    Shen Xiaoyu, who was spitting bubbles, "..."

    She was just expressing her depression, and spitting bubbles is completely a passive skill!

    If Shen Jiayang hadn't pointed it out, she wouldn't have realized that she was spitting bubbles.

    This is too ruined the image!

    Shen Xiaoyu immediately controlled herself to stop, but was a little embarrassed to find that she seemed to have drooled unknowingly just now, and felt that the side of her mouth seemed a little wet.

    Ah, ah, let her die in place!

    Although there have been more embarrassing situations in the past two days, such as peeing and so on, no matter how much she wants to control them, she has more than enough energy to control them, but Shen Wan usually helps her deal with those situations. Tolerance is also acceptable.

    But Shen Jiayang was different.

    For her who didn't have much contact with male elders in her previous life, although Shen Jiayang was younger than her in her previous life, she was her adoptive father in this life. There is no doubt about it, and he also gave her father's care.

    Let her, a little baby with an adult mentality, pay special attention to those small details that many people don't care about at all, and drooling is one of them.

    Especially now that it's just the two of them in the room.

    This kind of solitude made Shen Xiaoyu unconsciously more sensitive.

    "Huh?" Shen Jiayang didn't know that a baby could have such a rich psychological drama. He was really surprised when he saw that the baby's face instantly wrinkled like a little old lady after he finished speaking. The facial features are almost crowded together!

    Originally, after waking up, he just changed his lying position to his side, but now he couldn't help but sit up. After sitting up, he stretched out his arms to hug Shen Xiaoyu, and he paid attention to what his wife said about holding a child The skill of the daughter-in-law is that the baby who has just been born has a soft neck, so she must support her neck when holding her.

    So although his posture is a little bit stiff, he really pays attention to details.

    At least Shen Xiaoyu who was hugged didn't feel too uncomfortable.

    "What's the matter?" Shen Jiayang got off the bed after picking up the child, and paced up and down the room with the child in his arms. He did this because his wife said that babies like it.

    While pacing, he noticed the changes in the expression of the child in his arms, and teased her with a tsk-tsk sound, "What are you worrying about? Look at your little brows, they are so wrinkled that they could kill a fly. Laugh!" Smile, give dad a smile!"