Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Because Shen Wan had to take care of the child, after Shen Jiayang brought the child back, she basically stayed in the room and didn't go out much. Even after feeding the child now, she didn't have the idea of ​​going out immediately.

    Now it's not time to make dinner, and there is nothing to do when going out. The child is still young and in poor health, so she is willing to stay in the room and take care of the child, even if the child moves like a caterpillar while eating. Going can also make her look at it with gusto.

    After Shen Xiaoyu ate and drank enough, she felt that the fever didn't bother her so much.

    But after all, she was small, and she didn't last long after eating well before she became sleepy again.

    After seeing her yawning, Shen Wan put her back on the bed, and then lay on her side next to her, with one hand on the side of her head to support her body, and the other hand patted her body lightly, patted He also began humming some little tunes and began to coax her to sleep.

    Shen Jiayang just watched quietly with a smile on his face, not disturbing them.

    After Shen Xiaoyu was patted and coaxed to fall asleep in a daze, Shen Wan's humming did not stop, but the volume gradually decreased, and the low voice lasted for a while before it stopped.

    Seeing that the child was sleeping peacefully, although her face was still a little flushed, it was no longer so hot to the touch, she reached out to pick up the bowl on the bedside table, motioned to Shen Jiayang, and the two quietly left the room.

    When I came out this time, there were not so many people in the main room outside. The adults all went to do what they could do, and only a few children were still squatting by the table and didn't know what they were playing.

    After seeing them coming out, Shen Jian, the oldest child, had a bright eye, stood up and ran to the two of them, raised his head and asked, "Third uncle and third aunt, will the little sister just now belong to our family in the future?" ? Can we go and play with her?"

    The remaining three little ones reacted a little slower, but they also followed.

    The four little radish heads stood neatly in a row in front of the couple from high to low, staring at them with sparkling eyes, they were so cute no matter how they looked.

    Shen Wan couldn't help but smiled with relief, and gave a serious answer to the elder nephew's question, "Dabao is right, the little sister belongs to our family, but you can't play with the little sister yet, she is too young, wait for the little sister to grow up Get older, and then you can play with her again, okay?"

    There are four children in the family, the eldest, Shen Jian, is the most lively and active, but he also has a sense of responsibility as an older brother, and he takes care of the younger siblings most of the time. Playing, saves adults a lot of trouble.

    The second boy, whose nickname is Erbao and whose name is Shen Kang, is a bit introverted, but he is also a good and sensible boy.

    The two girls, Shen Mei and Shen Lan, are only one year apart in age. The relationship between the two sisters is not to mention good.

    The four children have different personalities, but on the whole there are no major problems. Compared with many mischievous children in the village, they can even be called well-behaved, so Shen Wan has always liked them.

    Every time I see them, I will admire my mother-in-law again and again.

    If it weren't for her, the children in the family would not be so sensible. The mother-in-law not only took care of the upbringing of the children, but also never left behind the grandchildren. It can be said that their family is so harmonious and there are not so many disputes. It is all thanks to the mother-in-law.