Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121

    It was a big deal for the daughter-in-law to run away. Shen Wei found out that in the end, he was extremely anxious. Although the daughter-in-law lied to him with a fake pregnancy, he was the one who was anxious when the daughter-in-law really ran away.

    Because now there are only three people in the family: him, his wife and his silly son.

    If the daughter-in-law ran away, what would he and his silly son do in the future?

    Already in his forties, he no longer had the confidence to find a suitable wife with a stupid son.

    He has married three daughters-in-law for so many years, and all the money in the family has been wiped out. It can be said that he is poor and white. How can there be a woman willing to follow him in this situation? !

    So after he couldn't find anyone, he came to look for Shen Xiangjun, the captain.

    Shen Wei, whose whole body seemed to be shrouded in dark clouds, found the old man and asked, "Captain, can I get my wife back?" The

    old man replied, "Now the captain is no longer me, you should find a new one. Captain."

    Yes, the captain of the village has been changed.

    And the new captain is the old man's eldest son, Shen Jiaqiang.

    Originally, the voices for him to take over as captain were very high, but now that a college student is born in his family, the already high voices suddenly became even louder. When voting, he can be said to have won the highest votes without a doubt. Appointed the new captain of the second team of Shenjia Village.

    The old man has worked hard for the village for decades, and now that he has relieved himself of the burden, he also wants to relax, instead of fighting on the front line for whatever happens in the village.

    That's why he said that when Shen Wei approached him.

    Not only did he not want to take matters into his own hands, but he also wanted the eldest son, who had not been a captain for long, to deal with more things, accumulate more experience, and gain a sense of presence.

    Otherwise, everyone will subconsciously regard him as the captain in the future, which is really not a good thing for the new captain.

    Shen Wei was also reminded by the old man before he came back to his senses, yes, the new captain has changed, but everyone has developed the habit over the years, and they haven't gotten used to going to the new captain for a while.

    Now being reminded like this, Shen Wei naturally had no choice but to find the new captain.

    The new captain, Uncle Shen, really has no good way to deal with this problem. He can only tell Shen Wei, "It's hard to say. If you go back to the city through the formal procedure, we can also help you to pay attention to the details of the educated youth's family." Address, but now, in the case of your daughter-in-law, I really don’t know where she will go, why don’t you go to the educated youth spot and ask to see if anyone knows where your daughter-in-law’s home is?” The educated youth can take the college entrance examination and return to the

    city After the news came out, too many facts happened.

    Not only their Shenjia Village, but many other villages are the same.

    There are those who abandon their wives and children, and those who abandon their husbands and children.

    So much so that many people now look at the educated youths in a wrong way, and their impression of these educated youths has plummeted in an instant, and the educated youths who have not left have almost become "enemies" in the eyes of the locals.