Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

    Second Aunt Shen was in a complicated mood, and even looked a little unattractive with her complexion.

    She doesn't blame her mother, she knows that her family's life is not easy, at least compared with her husband's family, she has no ability to be a daughter, and she can't help her mother's family, thinking of these things sometimes makes her feel uncomfortable Son.

    She wasn't the most favored child at home, but she wasn't neglected either.

    Her mother is the kind of person who tries her best to keep a bowl of water level, but instinctively favors her son a bit.

    She is not dissatisfied with this at all, on the contrary, she thinks that her mother can do that very well. Compared with those daughters who are neglected at home, although she is not as good as her brothers, she is also not as good as her shortcomings. More than enough.

    When she got married, her mother also helped her choose the one she thought was the best.

    Facts have proved that her mother did choose her very well, and she has been living a very good life since she got married.

    And since she got married till now, her mother rarely came to her in-law's house. First, the road was not too close, and second, she didn't want to cause trouble for herself. Her natal mother always came to her in-law's house, and some mother-in-laws would be unhappy.

    Although Second Aunt Shen knew that her mother-in-law was not that kind of person, she still felt warm for her mother's behavior.

    At least her mother is thinking about her.

    But under such circumstances, her mother would suddenly come over and ask for a loan, which made Second Aunt Shen feel very complicated but also very worried. She couldn't help but looked at her mother nervously and asked, "Mom, what happened at home?" Is something wrong?"

    Apart from this, she really couldn't think of why her mother suddenly came to borrow food.

    The autumn harvest is about to start, and after the end, every household will be given some food. According to her mother's personality, she should try her best to survive this period, even if she eats less every day, she will never run away on purpose. Came to her husband's house to borrow food.

    So she is really worried.

    Mother Liu patted her daughter's hand, signaling her not to worry, her eyes fell on her mother-in-law, and she showed a wry smile, "I know my sister, your family is also in trouble, if I could, I wouldn't be cheeky to come here to borrow food, really Something happened at home..."

    Second Aunt Shen became anxious when she heard this.

    The old lady looked at her second daughter-in-law reassuringly, "Zhenzhen, don't worry, listen to your mother."

    Zhenzhen is the real name of Shen's second sister-in-law, surnamed Liu, Liu Zhenzhen.

    After talking to the second daughter-in-law, the old lady looked at Mother Liu again, with a little smile on her face, which made people feel comfortable looking at her, "Speak slowly if you have anything to do, we can discuss it! "

    As far as her three daughters-in-law are concerned, they are all easy to get along with.

    When she first chose a wife for her son, she had considered this aspect specifically. Only those who have experienced it personally know how annoying it is to have an unreliable or difficult and unreasonable in-laws. Although the old lady did not experience it personally Yes, but I have seen too much of this kind of thing in the countryside.