Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91

    After running into the main room, Xu Pei found a random place to sit down, stroked her chest for a while, and then let herself relax completely. It was really scary, those eyes seemed to be able to see through her Same!

    Now that I calm down and think about it, Xu Pei is real. Tang Ji'an has a great possibility to have the same opportunity as her, and they are both reborn.

    Although she didn't have much intersection with the other party in her previous life.

    But he is my cousin's husband, and all the relatives and friends who attended the cousin's wedding will talk about each other from time to time after they come back. There are too many times. Regarding Tang Ji'an's experience and past, even if he is not so clear about the details, but the general direction is absolutely no stranger.

    Xu Pei couldn't help but fell into the memories.

    It is said that one or two years after the Great Revolution, Tang Ji'an entered the public eye as a big investor, and was warmly received by government officials.

    Later, he did contribute a lot to the construction of the country, in terms of funds.

    So in some businesses, the country can be regarded as giving him a certain degree of green light, and the two sides have reached a win-win situation!

    As for how he went to Hong Kong City in the first place, Xu Pei is not very clear about it, but she is absolutely clear that if it is the same as in the previous life, Tang Ji'an will never appear here.

    It was this completely different development from her previous life that made her suspect that Tang Ji'an had also been reborn.

    As soon as he thought that this guess was very likely to be true, Xu Pei felt that his heart, liver and lungs ached together.

    She had thought so much about building a good relationship with Mr. Tang like her cousin in her previous life, and she had put in a lot of action, but if Tang Ji'an started all over again, wouldn't it be nothing for her?

    No matter how many ideas she had, she didn't have the confidence to play tricks under Tang Ji'an's nose.

    God simply didn't give her a chance to survive, and was just against her. It's fine to give her a chance to be born again. Why give another chance to a winner in life like Tang Ji'an?

    Because of the bizarre experience of rebirth, Xu Pei has always had a sense of superiority in her heart.

    She felt that her life in this life would be countless times better than her previous life, just like her cousin's previous life, she was envied by countless people, praised by relatives and friends, and became a master in the eyes of others!

    But Tang Ji'an's sudden appearance was like pouring a bucket of cold water on her head, which made her heart feel completely chilled.

    Because she was too immersed in her own thoughts, her expression became depressed under pessimism. Xu Pei didn't even notice that the eyes of other people in the hall were on her, and she didn't even call her mother a few times. hear.

    Shen Jiayu took a breath, and shouted again, "Pepe!"

    Xu Pei came back to her senses, startled by her mother's cry.

    Because of her bad mood, she was very upset by her mother calling her.

    But when she looked up, she didn't dare to be unhappy. Everyone in the room counted as one, and they all looked at her, either puzzled or puzzled.