Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126

    Seeing that Tang Ji'an responded and laughed after he finished speaking, Shen Xiaoyu couldn't help but frowned, "What are you laughing at?" It

    made her seem very childish.

    But she just wanted to clarify the matter, and continue to get along with him without any barriers in the future. What's so funny?

    Tang Ji'an restrained his smile when he heard the words, but the corners of his mouth still maintained an upward arc. He stretched out his hand and pulled Shen Xiaoyu in front of him, held her hand with one hand, and touched her head with the other hand, rubbing her head lightly. Said with a bit of a sigh, "You've really grown up, I thought you'd be dull all the time!"

    Shen Xiaoyu, who wanted to say that she was no longer a child and told Tang Ji'an not to rub her head, had a look on her face when she heard these words. It froze instantly, feeling as if he had misunderstood something.

    impossible? !

    She took a few steps back slightly, looked up at Tang Ji'an, opened her mouth slightly, and in an instant, emotions such as surprise, confusion, disbelief, etc. were all intertwined on her face, which was amazingly complicated.

    Tang Ji'an seemed to see what she was thinking, and said with a smile, "Your classmate is right, and you are not wrong, I really like you, not because my brother likes my sister, but because I want to date you I like it."

    Shen Xiaoyu, "!!!"

    How could it be like this? !

    She suddenly felt a sense of shock that her three views had been refreshed.

    As a childhood sweetheart who grew up together, she really treated Tang Ji'an as a brother, and Tang Ji'an's care and concern for her was also called a perfect brother. She never expected that things would develop into what they are now.

    She also always felt that others were thinking too much, and when she saw a man and a woman together, she thought they were a couple.

    Now the result tells her that it's not that others think too much, but that she herself thinks too little.

    My face hurts!

    But compared to the pain in her face, she doesn't know how to deal with this matter now. The loss in her heart made her so at a loss for the first time. She wished there was a hole here for her to drill and hide, so that she could avoid the pain in front of her eyes. situation.

    "Xiao Yu." Tang Ji'an still didn't want to see her in such a difficult situation after all, and took the initiative to say, "I didn't mean to ask you to give me an answer right away, but don't refuse me directly, think about it carefully, okay?" ?”

    He said all the words he had thought up a long time ago.

    "Next, I'll give you a period of time to sort out your emotions. I won't bother you during this time. I'll let you know the result after you've thought it over. Is that okay?"...No

    .

    Can't we keep the previous relationship?

    There is no doubt in Shen Xiaoyu's heart that she is unwilling to make such a change. Her first reaction when she came to her senses was to refuse. Someone like her brother suddenly said that she wanted to talk to her. May accept.

    But Tang Ji'an's preemptive words stopped the rejection she was about to blurt out.

    Some are speechless.