Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    When Shen Jiayang returned to the main room again, the old lady had already obediently obeyed the elder daughter-in-law's training, and it didn't take long before and after, but the sister-in-law who was blah just now has become like a quail.

    He smiled in his heart, ginger was still hot.

    It was right to leave this matter to his mother.

    He didn't care about the other words that the sister-in-law said when she disagreed with the adoption of the child, but she absolutely shouldn't, shouldn't, shouldn't, or should not mention the matter between him and Xiaowan's child. It's not for the sake of big brother, he certainly wouldn't just let it go.

    What's more, as his mother said, it's not her turn to be the sister-in-law to say whether they have children or not. To put it simply, she is too lenient!

    "Third, what's the matter? Didn't you and Xiao Wan go to take care of the child? Why did you come out again?" The old lady's expression and tone have returned to normal, and there is no sign of getting angry just now.

    It was still raining outside, and it was only around four o'clock in the afternoon, so there was no way to work in the field, and what happened just now, the family members were still in the main room.

    As soon as the old lady made a sound, everyone looked at Shen Jiayang in unison.

    Shen Jiayang had no expression on his face, and smiled pleasingly at his old lady, "Mom, let me find something to eat for that child, she probably hasn't eaten much since she was born, you can get something for your granddaughter !"

    "Okay, just wait!" The old lady returned to the room after finishing her reply.

    Now that the third son and his wife have decided to adopt the child, the old lady will treat the child as her own granddaughter, otherwise she has no need to agree.

    On the bright side, a bowl of water has always been the housekeeping skill of the old lady.

    After the old lady entered the house, the brothers Shen Jiaqiang and Shen Jiafu finally found an opportunity to say a few words to their younger brother, nothing more than congratulations to the third brother for having a child, etc. Big men are always not so emotional, but this statement is enough up.

    They were talking here, and several children in the family gathered together and whispered.

    Dafang has two sons and a daughter, the eldest son is nine years old now.

    The second child is a daughter, now six years old.

    The youngest is a son, and now he is four years old.

    Erfang's only daughter is also five years old.

    Children in rural areas will help the family to do some work within their ability when they are around five years old. Knowing that the family will have a new sister.

    After the children murmured for a while, the eldest brother Shen Jian brought some younger siblings forward, wanting to ask his third uncle about the situation of the new younger sister.

    The upbringing of the children in the family is generally controlled by the old lady, so although Mrs. Shen is a little left-handed, the children below have been taught very well.

    Compared with Mrs. Shen's obvious protest, they were more accepting of having an extra little sister in the family.

    But before they got up to Shen Jiayang to say something, the old lady who had just returned to the room had already come out, she was holding a bowl in her hand, steaming from the bowl, and a spoon, she carried the bowl and walked away Go to Shen Jiayang and hand the bowl to him, "Take it, and give it to the child while it's hot!"