Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116

    As if he didn't see the shock and resistance on Shen Wan's face, the visitor took Shen Wan's hand and patted it, and pretended to be mysterious, "Yes, do you know which young man I'm here to tell your daughter? Before Shen

    Wan could answer, she said quickly, "It's Li Hai, the grandson of Secretary Li's family in Shanghe Village. You should have heard about how good his family is. They just took a fancy to your daughter. He said that as long as he agrees to marry him, he will buy a watch and a sewing machine, what a great opportunity, the child can do it himself, and your daughter will be blessed if she marries!" The matchmaker's mouth is a deceitful ghost

    !

    Anyone who can be a matchmaker has a few mouths that can't speak. Bad things can be good for you, and good things may be good for you. It all depends on your will.

    This middle-aged woman who came to Shen Xiaoyu's door for no reason was a matchmaker from Shanghe Village.

    Surnamed Liu.

    Shanghe Village is not too far from Shenjia Village, it is just opposite Shenjia Village, the two villages are separated by the main road to the town, and it takes less than an hour to walk there.

    The most important point is that Aunt Shen's husband's family is in Shanghe Village.

    Matchmakers always go from village to village to talk about matchmaking. Children will not be interested in such people, but adults with marriageable children at home will pay attention. Generally, when they talk about marriage, they will find a reliable matchmaker. Bridge the middle.

    So although Shen Wan is not very familiar with this matchmaker, she does know her.

    But she never dreamed that the Liu matchmaker would come to her house for no reason, and even want to propose marriage to her daughter for no reason.

    She was so dumbfounded!

    When she came back to her senses, she quickly withdrew her hand and said with an embarrassed smile, "I think you may have made a mistake. My daughter is only fifteen years old. I don't plan to talk about a date yet. Go back!

    " With a sound, he still wanted to reach out to grab Shen Wan's hand, but after being avoided by Shen Wan, he didn't feel embarrassed, so he retracted and patted his thigh, and started talking again in a blah blah.

    "Big sister, do you think you are wrong? I haven't finished talking yet. They said they are willing to wait for your daughter for two or three years. Now make an appointment. The two families will move around like relatives. In the past two or three years It just happens to be used to cultivate feelings, and when they get married, the young couple's relationship will also be just right, do you think this is the reason?"

    At this time, apart from Shen Wan who was on the scene, only Shen Xiaoyu was with the party.

    The twins went outside to play, and Shen Jiayang went to discuss matters with the work team he had built up in the past few years.

    Because after the busy farming period is over, they should start working. Now let’s make an agreement in advance and count the number of people who can go, so that they won’t be in a hurry when they actually pick up the work.

    Now his team is not only from his own village, but also from other villages and even county towns.

    Because after the establishment of word of mouth, he has not only accepted some small jobs in the countryside, but also occasionally received some jobs in the county. In the early years, he had worked in the county for several years, and he had accumulated some contacts. All came in handy.