Chapter 131-133

Chapter 131 Extra Story 1

    Shen Xiaoyu, the third daughter of the Shen family, is getting married. The news that she will marry Tang Ji'an, a kid from the Tang family, swept through Shenjia Village very quickly.

    Shen Jiayang went to the capital to develop, his wife and children all went to the capital.

    Shen Dabao has been working with Shen Jiayang, the third uncle, and now he is able to stand on his own. It's just that his wife, children and children will stay in his hometown for the time being, but as long as anyone has eyes, anyone can see that the Shen family has changed. getting better and better.

    This also led to Shen Jiayang's reputation in Shenjia Village getting higher and higher!

    Even if he is no longer in Shenjia Village, he is still the pride of Shenjia Village. After all, he is a native of Shenjia Village, and his parents and brothers are still in Shenjia Village. Even if he goes to the capital, this is a fact that cannot be changed.

    Coupled with the fact that they have produced so many college students together, they have almost become the symbol of Shenjia Village.

    Among them, Shen Xiaoyu, who was the number one scholar in the college entrance examination, was especially so.

    After all, the champion's name is too loud.

    But now, the No. 1 scholar of the year was going to get married as soon as he graduated, and he was still married to Tang Ji'an, who was equally excellent in all aspects. The news was like cold water dripping into a hot pot and exploded instantly.

    The Shen family has been busy with the marriage of the two young people these days.

    Shop for everything you need for your wedding day.

    Planning wedding day guest arrangements and more.

    Everything related to the wedding was arranged.

    Shen Jiayang's family has moved to the capital, so the house in their hometown has been vacant for more than a year. For the marriage of the two young people, the whole family came back from the capital, and Shen Xiaoyu and Tang Ji'an were of course among them. .

    They have two weddings.

    Shenjia Village's hometown will do it once.

    The capital does it again.

    As for the wedding in Shenjia Village, the Tang family would not have no one present, and only let the groom alone. That would be too disrespectful to the Shen family. Given how much the Tang family valued and liked Shen Xiaoyu, it certainly wouldn't be the case.

    Therefore, except for Mr. Tang who is too old to travel long distances, everyone in the Tang family came to Shenjia Village on the day of Tang Ji'an and Shen Xiaoyu's wedding. .

    wedding day.

    The two newcomers were both wearing brand new clothes, handsome and beautiful, it was a match made in heaven.

    Anyone who came to the wedding, there was no one who didn't praise them. They almost praised the two of them to the sky. It's rare for Shen Xiaoyu to be so embarrassed. How can it be so exaggerated!

    Although she knew that she was pretty, but that was the basic condition, and she was exaggerating too much.

    But in fact, although it has been a little bit, many people's praises are really sincere. Although people's life is better now than before, it is really limited.