Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

    Shen Wan, who was a little dull when asked by her sister-in-law, "..."

    Why do these words sound familiar?

    Oh, I remembered, didn't my friend Yanzi react the same way when he saw the baby for the first time. Although the content of what he said was different, the meaning he expressed was the same. They all praised the baby for being fair and good-looking.

    This made her sigh silently, these two friends really have a tacit understanding in this respect!

    Seeing that Shen Wan didn't speak, Shen Jiayu hurriedly urged, "What's wrong? Or do you have a special way that you can't tell me?" While speaking, she reached out and squeezed

    Shen Xiaoyu's small hand, and then squeezed her own daughter. Grab it with a small hand, and then put the two hands together, hey, the difference is really big.

    Shen Wan replied somewhat dumbfounded, "Is there anything special I can do? Don't I raise it just like you!"

    Shen Jiayu didn't believe it, "I raise it the same way, why does yours look so cute and white, while mine looks so cute and white?" It’s not so good, I always thought my niece was very good-looking before, but now that I saw this little niece, I felt that I hadn’t seen it before.” This is a bit exaggerated, and it has nothing to do with the

    uninformed relationship.

    The reasons why Shen Xiaoyu is so fair is that Zhu Qin's skin is fair. It's only because of various conditions that she can't keep up, and she has been facing the loess with her back to the sky all the time so that her good skin has been ruined.

    But she is different.

    The skin of a newborn child is tender and smooth, which is an inherent advantage of a baby. To a large extent, she can be regarded as inheriting this part of Zhu Qin's genes. She is a very fair child herself. On this basis In fact, she has been drinking milk powder all the time in private, and the nutrition is so fine, so it naturally looks more prominent.

    This is the reason why the current pair has the advantage of being out of the competition.

    But everyone loves to hear good things, and no matter how much they hear, Shen Xiaoyu feels that she has suffered a little blow because of her weight problem on the way here.

    Based on this, she decided to like this aunt.

    So Shen Jiayu saw that the little baby who was grabbed by herself showed a big smiling face at her, and the little hand was also grabbing her fingers one by one. The little finger was quite strong, in her eyes It's so cute!

    "This child is too cute!" Shen Jiayu was at the time when she was full of motherhood, and the child leaned up to her and kissed her several times. When she raised her head, she kept saying, "This child is more beautiful than my Peipei!" It’s only about a month older, it looks like it’s much smarter, it’s so cute at such a young age, and it’s okay when it grows up?!” “Oh, yes,

    Pepe is the name we gave our child. It's called Xu Pei."

    Shen Wan looked at her sister-in-law speechlessly, "You don't have to bury your own child like this, I think Peipei is very good, although it is not as white as my Xiao Yubai, but Bai is born and cannot be changed, my child Just be healthy, and you are still so young, how can you tell if someone is smart or not?"

    Shen Xiaoyu agreed with her mother's statement in her heart.

    People are all good-looking animals. It is understandable to have a good first impression on a good-looking person, but whether a person is good or not can not be judged by his appearance alone, but she also knows that adults can only listen to such words. Believe half of it, she may have praised herself from the bottom of her heart, but burying her own child is definitely just lip service.