Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Shen Xiaoyu didn't know that her newly baked parents didn't know what to do because of the strange eggs. She was already having a fever, but she fell asleep after being given some medicine by Shen Wan and comforted for a while. In the past, the problem came when she fell asleep.

    She suddenly reappeared in the mall where the brat made her fall off the elevator.

    The shopping mall is newly built in the urban area. It has eight floors. It is a magnificent comprehensive shopping mall. When it is officially open, there are celebrities cutting the ribbon. The opening camp and activities are very big and famous. She went to buy When it comes to clothes, I think that store is very, very good!

    But she clearly remembered that she had been reborn as a baby after falling off the elevator, and now what happened to suddenly appearing in this familiar shopping mall, she was stunned again!

    Who can tell her what happened to her?

    She's going crazy!

    She was on the first floor of the shopping mall in a daze. The first floor was a comprehensive large supermarket. She could see the dazzling products at a glance, including many large pieces of snacks and food.

    Because she is located in the innermost part of the first floor of the shopping mall, there are a lot of fresh ingredients besides instant food, and she doesn't know what happened to her, her eyesight has become super sharp, no matter how far away something is, as long as she wants to You can see it, it is as magical as clairvoyance.     Then, when her eyes passed over an area where eggs were placed, the hunger that had risen in her stomach was honestly conveyed to her again, making her mouth salivate, and she subconsciously missed the taste of egg custard.     God knows that Mingming sees so much food in front of him, but when he sees raw eggs, he will miss egg custard. He feels that smooth and tender egg custard is supremely delicious, but his intuition is not deceiving.     What's even more exaggerated is that when she was thinking about having egg custard for her to eat, one of the eggs suddenly lifted off and flew towards her. She subconsciously reached out to catch it, but the egg flew over and stretched out to her After touching it with her hand, the egg disappeared before she could feel any real feeling.

    Shen Xiaoyu, "..."

    Where did the eggs go?

    Also, what happened to the little steamed bun hand she stretched out?

    She was secretly looking forward to returning to the moment before her rebirth. After all, since she has been able to be reborn bizarrely, it is not impossible to go back bizarrely.

    But the little baby's hand in front of her cruelly reminded her that she had never been able to go back at all, and she was still that miserable little baby who was thrown away not long after she was born!

    Shen Xiaoyu almost wanted to howl to the sky, why did she do this to her?

    She was depressed and rolled herself into a ball, and it took a while to regain her spirits. Now that she is in this state, she can only try her best to live well. The most important thing now is to figure out her situation first. !

    She is still in the shape of a newborn baby, but she can control herself to float back and forth freely by her consciousness. Thinking of the egg that disappeared inexplicably just now, she floated in a small ball in the shopping mall, and finally floated to the A place for powdered milk.     Seeing the milk powder, she felt even hungrier in an instant, and even made a gurgling noise of protest. It was difficult to control her physical needs when she was young, so she subconsciously stretched out her hand to touch the milk powder.     But just before the touch, she stopped forcefully.     No, I don't know where the eggs that disappeared just now went. If they touch the milk powder and the milk powder disappears, then it will cause no trouble!     After all, she had read novels, and since she hadn't returned to the time before her rebirth, it could only mean that the shopping mall came with her for some reason that she didn't know.     She has also read several articles in the portable space. Doesn't she have a portable shopping mall in her current situation? !     In this case, the disappearing egg is most likely to have gone outside. Considering this, Shen Xiaoyu is a little bit afraid to act rashly.     It is better to look for an opportunity to find out how to use this mall first.