Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

    Shen Jiayang stared at the thing that appeared again, and he was able to maintain a calm expression on his face.

    Again and again and again!

    No amount of shock and panic has been experienced at the very beginning.

    Now seeing such a situation again, he would only have the clear emotion of 'oh, something has appeared again', and it can be said that there is no fluctuation in his heart, so he really doesn't feel the slightest surprise.

    It's just -

    the daughter-in-law just told him yesterday that it would be nice to have a baby bottle, and today the baby bottle really appeared, wouldn't it be too coincidental?

    Shen Jiayang's eyes fell on the cute little baby with some suspicion. Is it because the little baby understood their conversation, or did the things that belong to the baby all pop out one by one?

    If it was someone else's baby, he would definitely not guess like this, but too many bizarre things have happened to his own baby, so he can't exaggerate his guess.

    It's just that you can't guess a result if you guess like this, so let's continue to observe slowly!

    Shen Wan didn't think as much as her man thought, and her mind was relatively simpler.

    She was pleasantly surprised when she saw the baby bottle, and now she has brought over the baby bottle with the little flowers printed on it. The baby bottle I saw in the middle is much more beautiful, the baby is amazing!!!"

    After speaking, he lowered his body and leaned over to give Shen Xiaoyu a forehead kiss.

    Shen Xiaoyu: It's nothing serious, she's just making it easier for herself to eat, anyway, the milk powder has already been taken out, so the appearance of the feeding bottle won't be too abrupt.

    Look, haven't her adoptive parents accepted it now? !

    This feeding bottle is printed with some simple red and green small flowers on a white background. It looks very refreshing. The handle is made of plastic, and the size is the kind of small size suitable for newborn babies.

    Shen Wan waited for the excitement to subside for a while, then raised the milk bottle in her hand a little higher, knocked on the wall of the bottle with the other hand, and asked her man a little puzzled, "But this milk bottle doesn't seem to be plastic. , It’s not glass, isn’t most feeding bottles made of glass or plastic?”     Shen Xiaoyu thought: This is silicone, much lighter than glass feeding bottles, and it’s also safe to drop. As for plastic feeding bottles, it’s not heat-resistant enough to drink. It is not easy to clean after breastfeeding. Silicone feeding bottles are much more cost-effective in comparison. Of course, she has to choose a better feeding bottle that suits her!     After listening to his wife's question, Shen Jiayang sat up and took a look at the milk bottle in her hand, and then reached out to tap it, his brows unconsciously frowned, which he couldn't quite tell.     Unable to tell, Shen Jiayang returned the bottle to his daughter-in-law, and could only say, "I don't know, but since it can appear, there shouldn't be any problem in using it, you can try making milk powder for your baby today! "     After all, from the first time to this time, the things that appear around the baby can only get better and better, and there is nothing that can't be used. Let's see what happens every time?     High-quality food, high-grade milk powder, high-grade sugar, fresh fruit, rare baby bottles...     anything can make people envious!     On such a basis, Shen Jiayang never thought about the possibility of a problem with the bottle.     He thought that he said yesterday that he would be the first to get up today, so he didn't plan to continue to sleep. He took the clothes and put them on and said, "It's not early, so get up, you put everything Put it away first."     Everything that appears around the baby is really not suitable to be placed where it can be seen by others.     Shen Wan also knew this, so she replied and hid the baby bottle and sugar in the bedside table.     But when it was the last time, she looked at the big and round red apple in her hand and hesitated, "Jiayang, what should I do with this apple?"