Chapter 2

"Huh? I thought I destroyed the Holy Grai- YOU!" she yelled as she saw Gilgamesh who nervously chuckled.

The next moment she drew out her sword as she stood defensively while Gilgamesh put his hands up casually.

"Calm down, woman. Apologies for the shit I pulled off. This is not another Grail war, we are not in our original world, and I am no longer hellbent on destroying the world. Long story short, Ishtar, that bitch cursed me to end up in this world, except it's less of a curse and more of a fun second chance at life. Also, I summoned you here, not because of that whole 'Be my woman' thing which in retrospect feels pretty cringy, but because I know you don't like fighting, and my lil bro there will definitely simp for you, which he is currently doing, so yeah, this is a break for you," Gilgamesh said in one breath, as Saber slightly lowered her guard.

"And why should I trust you?"

"I... swear it on my name and pride?" he hesitantly said as Saber quickly sheathed the blade.

"Wow, that quick?"

"Do you know how cocky and prideful you are?"

"Point taken"

As for Steve, his eyes were widened, but hidden by the glasses.

Artoria turned to him to see him breathing slowly while staring at her with... awe?

"U-uh... hello?" she said.

"Y-you're way cooler than I imagined," he stuttered as Artoria looked at him, slightly amused.

"And what did you imagine?"

"Well, I did imagine you to be cool and really pretty from what he told me in stories, but... but this is just... incredible."

He had been her fan. He rewatched most of the series multiple times. But... but seeing her in front of him, even one of the best animation studios couldn't do her justice.

"A-ah, thank you for the compliment. I am Artoria Pendragon, or as you might know me, Arthur Pendragon," she said putting her hand forward in a formal way.

"No need to be formal. I'm Steve Gojo, and I am the strongest," he introduced himself as Gilgamesh deadpanned, and surprisingly, Artoria chuckled.

"Are you now?"

"... I'll forgive you for that mocking laugh. But yes, I am. Ask the person behind you if you don't believe me," he said with a smirk as Gilgamesh grumbled.

"Oh? Gilgamesh, is he right?"

"... Not yet, but yeah, he's on the way."

"See?"

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT! DAMN YOU AND YOUR CHEAT SKILLS!"

"Say's the guy who has an unlimited supply of heavenly weapons."

"WHAT GOOD IS A WEAPON WHEN IT CAN'T TOUCH YOU!"

"Well, conceptual weapons and powers can, actually. Remember you pierced my chest with your Mistsplitter, the sword that cuts space?"

"... True"

"YOU WHAT?" yelled Saber, exasperated.

"IN MY DEFENCE, HE ALMOST NEUTERED ME WITH HIS CURSED RED TECHNIQUE!" he yelled.

"STOP YELLING!" yelled Saber and Steve at the same time as they both looked at each other.

"... Just great. You were summoned just now, and you woo my little brother. Damn it, now I have an annoying brother AND an annoying sister-in-law..." grumbled Gilgamesh.

"YOU FUCKI-"

"Yeah, I am smitten."

.

.