Chapter 3

Right now, Artoria was stunned, blushing, and mortified. As for Steve, he was just... pissed.

Why?

Well, a few minutes earlier, Artoria had requested to battle the Stray on her own, and Steve conceded.

And fight they did, until the stray took off his pants and fired laser from his... dick.

Now Artoria had mental resistance to nearly everything, from torture to manipulation, however, she had never seen a naked man.

And that's why she was stunned, blushing, and mortified.

"U-uh Steve... I don't like that look on your face," Gil nervously said as after a long time, he saw a look of hatred on Steve's face.

"Oh, don't worry... I'm just angry that he flashed to a girl I have a crush on... it's fucking sexual assault..."

"Uh... that's the only way he can use his powers though..."

"Doesn't fucking matter. That fucking disgusting piece of shit."

"What happened woman! Come on, fight!" he yelled as a laser was shot toward Artoria, who was still stunned.

"Uh oh..." she muttered as she brought her invisible sword up to block the hit. However, even before that, Steve was in front of her, blocking the attack.

"Artoria, I apologize for interfering, but I am currently pissed. So please let me take it from here," he said as she just nodded blankly, confused as to why he was unharmed by the laser.

"It's his ability, Infinity. It makes a barrier around him, making him untouchable. He can manipulate the infinity present everywhere," Gil explained appearing next to her.

"I can't believe I embarrassed myself in such a way," she said while looking down.

"Eh, I mean if I never saw tits my whole life and then a devil firing laser from it suddenly appeared in front of me, I'd have the same reaction," he commented.

"But h-"

"He understands, he's just angry at the devil."

"Cursed technique: Red" Steve said as a red orb formed above his hand.

The next moment, a beam shot toward the stray destroying his... weapon.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" the Stray yelled, then it dropped dead.

Gilgamesh sweatdropped as Steve grit his teeth, before turning to Artoria.

"I hope you're fine," he said in a concerned tone, as Artoria blushed a little.

"Y-yeah, I am fine. I am sorry you had to jump in because of me," she said.

"Eh, it's fine, I'm more pissed that he flashed you," he said with a pout as Artoria shuddered.

"It was creepy," she said as Steve sighed.

"I know..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What are you staring at?" she asked as she saw Steve looking at her from top to bottom.

"You're more than a head shorter than me."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Gilgamesh as Steve tried to hold his own inside.

"Y-YOU!" Artoria yelled as she punched Steve in the chest. Though it surprised her that it connected and a slight crunch was heard.