Chapter 8

It was Sunday, and Steve had just come back from a light jog, and by light jog, he meant running over 40km in about an hour.

As he returned, he proceeded to the gym, only to find Artoria using a Lat Pulldown, wearing a sports bra and shorts.

Steve was a little in awe as her body shined in the morning light coming from the large glass windows. He loved the anime Saber, but right now he was sure that they made a huge mistake nerfing her muscles. Like she was THE king, her legends were so famous, and they made her a frail-looking girl.

The one in front of him, she had muscles, strength, and battle scars. However, they just made her look better.

 However, they just made her look better

"

"... A little off-putting aren't they?" asked Artoria, bringing him out of his trance.

"Huh? What?"

"The muscles and scars. I was told previously by many masters and comrades that it is a turn-off, and beautiful women are supposed to be of smooth flawless skin without any scars, and frail," Artoria off-handedly said as Steve took personal offense in that.

"They're just a bunch of whiny geezers who can't accept a woman being stronger than that. I was just enchanted by you, you look really beautiful right now, I am going simp mode," he said as Artoria blushed and chuckled.

"Really? What do you even look for in women? Like physically? I've seen men lusting after big boobs and stuff, so what about you?"

"Meh, I'm not that into boobs. Like I like it, but not that much. For me it's thighs, muscles, and ass in that order," he nonchalantly said as Artoria just looked at him with a weird expression.

"HEY! YOU ASKED ALRIGHT!" he complained with a pout causing her to giggle.

"I forget you're just 16... wait that's illegal!"

"Nah, it isn't, and wait how old are you again?"

"It's impolite to ask a lady her age," she said as he shrugged.

"I guess 31? I mean I died then, but I stopped aging at 15 when I pulled out the sword."

"I see, I see," he muttered.