Chapter 6

Right now, Issei was in a predicament.

Asia was in his arms, nearly dying. It was a day after meeting her, the Saturday, and it had started off great. He went on what could be called a fun date with Asia.

However, once again, it was ruined by Raynare.

Right now, he was in the abandoned church, holding her dying body, as Raynare humiliated him.

Behind her were Mittelt, Kalawarner, and Dohnaseek. They had originally intercepted Rias and Akeno, but when they heard that these three were in the church, they quickly retreated to defend her while the ritual went on.

As for Freed, he was laughing madly.

Akeno and Rias were tense. They did not expect their opponents to be this strong. They were currently in a complete stalemate.

"I-Issei san..." Asia tearfully said as Raynare looked at them victoriously.

"I-I'm... glad I made a friend like you... if o-only for a short time..."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! There are so many places I want to take you... Karaoke, Amusement parks, I want to win more Racchus for you... there are some many things I want to do with you! W-we'd live together and we'd live it up like fools!"

"I-if only..."

Issei was now remembering Steve's words. 'Love, huh?'

"If only I'd been born in this country and go to the same school as you... Issei san... how great it would have been..."

"I-it's not too late..."

"Y-you're crying for me... I can't hold it in anymore..." she said as she too felt tears stream out of her eyes.

"Thank you..." she said as her hand fell from his cheek.

"I-Issei..." muttered Rias, worried.

"... HEY GOD! ARE YOU THERE! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER FROM ME! I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE HELP!"

"Ara, a devil asking help from god?" mocked Raynare as Asia closed her eyes, a smile on her face.

"What an insidi-" she was cut off as the wall of the church exploded and a white-haired guy kicked her in the face.

"Are we too late?" he asked as a blonde guy went to Asia and checked her breathing.

"Nope, I've got just the artifact for it," he said taking out a vial out of a golden portal.

"Ambrosia, an S-rank healing potion," the guy said.

"Good..."

"S-Steve?"

"Issei, don't worry, it's fine now."

Koneko stared at Steve, surprised.

The whole Gremory peerage was surprised to find the new students there.

"So, let's do a Headcount. Freed, 100,000 dollars. Raynare, 200,000 dollars. Mittelt, 74,000 dollars. Dohnaseek, 60,000 dollars. And finally, Kalawarner, 150,000 dollars. Hmm... nice," Steve said.

"Oh, and who are you? You give off the scent of a lowly human."

"And you of a bitch. But to answer your question, well, we're Heroes-for-Hire. I'm Steve Gojo and he's Gilgamesh Gojo and we're the strongest humans in existence," Steve replied.

"Tch. To think the famed mercenaries were a bunch of lowly human kids. But you never reveal your identity, so why now?"

"Shut up Mongrel. YOU'RE the one who's lowly. A fallen angel, and on top of that, just a lackey. To answer your question, we revealed our identity because the redhead is the sister of our confidante, and well, you all are dead. And dead people don't talk, do they?"