Chapter 4

Gil had gone forward in his car, while Steve had opted to walk. Well, to be fair, he wanted to run into Issei and Asia.

And that he did.

Currently, Issei was talking with Asia while walking towards the church, when he felt a hand on his head.

"Hehehe," he heard the strange laugh, and he distinctly remembered the source.

"STEVEY!"

"It's good to know that Mr. Perv here remembers his friends too, and not just the color of women's underwear," Steve said slinging his hand around his neck.

"I-Issei san, who is this?"

"A-ah, right, Asia-san, this is my childhood friend Steve Gojo. Steve, this is Asia Argento, she's a nun I just met. I was guiding her to the church," he said as Steve raised his eyebrows.

"You? To the church?" he said, a little worried, which Issei noticed.

"Y-yeah?"

"Eh, Argento san, you shouldn't invite pervs to church, they'd contaminate it," Steve said in a joking tone.

"No, I don't think the Lord's powers could be wavered by some unholy thoughts," she said with a smile.

"... You do understand that this was a joke right?"

"...Oh"

"Anyways, as far as churches go, if I remember that's the only one in town," Steve pointed out towards the mountain next to which a big abandoned-looking church was seen.

"Ah, thank god, that's a big load off my back. I would love to thank you both, would you mind coming with me?" she asked.

"Right, sorry, but I don't think we can afford to do that. You see, we have school, and today is my first day," Steve said with a smile as Asia nodded.

"Please stop by sometime," she said before walking towards the church.

"Alright, bye," Steve said as he nudged Issei.

"Huh? Oh, bye Asia san," he said with a grin.

"DUDE! It's been ages since we saw each other," Issei said as he turned to Steve with a smile.

"Yep, it's been. So how's life treating you?"

"Well... I guess fine?"

"Still a perv?"

"... It would be a lie if I denied it," he said with a poker face causing Steve to deadpan.

"Let's just head to school."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they reached the school, Issei headed to his class, while Steve walked towards the Student council room as instructed by Issei.

"Who is he?"

"Is he a new student?"

"He's so handsome! Even more than Kiba san!"

"What are you saying, Kiba san is the best!"

"What are you talking about? The other guy is better than both!"

"But look at him, he looks so good! Plus the sunglasses, they're just so cool!"

These were a few of the comments being passed about Steve, whose eyes were twitching.