Season 2 chapter 2

Steve, Koneko, Artoria, Kuroka, and Ravel had just reached Moscow's Train Station, after a grueling 30-hour flight from Narita Airport to Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow.

"My back is all cramped, nya!" complained Kuroka stretching like a, well, cat.

"Hah, there's more traveling," Steve told her with a smirk. His hair was currently dyed Hazel, and his name was Otto Becker for the sake of the mission.

"Let's just go..." she groaned as Koneko giggled at her sister.

"HEY! You have no right to laugh at me when you were in his lap all the time! Unlike you, my seat was the normal uncomfortable one nya!"

"You could have just asked to switch," Koneko said with a deadpan making Kuroka blush.

"W-why would I d-do that NYA!" Kuroka said, flustered as Artoria looked at her amused.

"Because you're a simp," Koneko retorted as Kuroka angrily yelled at her.

"TRAITOR!" 

As for Ravel, she was just watching all this, her left eye twitching.

"Alright, you both can have your sibling quarrels later, focus on the mission," Steve said with a sigh as both of them pouted.

"Here here," he said petting them both.

"I wanna do it too..." muttered Artoria under her breath staring at them.

"Didn't you spend the whole flight sleeping on his shoulder hugging him?" Ravel said raising her eyebrows as Artoria looked away.

"... It's less like a mission and more like a family holiday..." Steve muttered, plain-faced, though one could see a smile tugging at his lips.

"Okay! FOCUS! Come on, we're here for a job," he yelled as a couple of girls and a guy stopped to look at him, surprised.

"Sorry, it's just a little disagreement between colleagues about work,"  Steve said in Russian, flashing his charming smile making the girls blush.

"A-ah, I see. Well all the best with your work," the guy said as they started walking again.

"Okay, now let's just go," he said as others nodded.

Finally, after boarding a train to St Petersburg, they settled in their compartments.

"Mou, I wanted to ride that Red one," Kuroka muttered with a pout as Steve chuckled.

"Yeah, it looked really cool," Artoria said with Ravel and Koneko agreeing.

"Well, it was Red Arrow, a Luxury Train. We're posing as a relatively less-known English Conspiracy bloggers, who're here to explore the recently circulating rumors. These kinds of people are a little tight on the budget, and want to save every yen. Don't you think it'd be weird to board a Luxury Train?"

"True..." Artoria said as she put her head in his lap.

"Anyways, how do you operate this?" asked Ravel holding a Sony A9 Mark II camera.

And for the next few minutes, he explained in detail to Ravel how to use it.

"Alright, let's go over this one more time. Kuroka will be the Videographer, and Koneko will be the Assistant Writer. As for Art, she's posing as my wife and the Photographer with Ravel being the Intern Photographer. Now I want you all to introduce yourself to me with Name, Age, Role, and basic details," Steve said as they nodded.

"I am Ava Smith, the Videographer. I am 24, and I am single with no siblings and parents!" Kuroka said in English, holding back her Neko instincts.

"I am Emma Becker, age 25, Photographer, married to Otto Becker and have a mother," Artoria said.