Chapter 16

Hello everyone, Author here.

So up until here, it was mostly me writing, and the story being directed by him. However, from this point till the end of the next chapter, i.e., the battle, it's all my co-writer, piano2099 .

If you are interested in MHA and Naruto, go check him out. After all, this book is also mostly him.

===============================================

The day of the duel was here.

Right now, everyone was in a large arena in the underworld, with Rias and Sona's peerage sitting in the section reserved for Satans and their close associates.

"Ano, I'm worried for Issei," Kiba said nervously, feeling knots in his stomach.

"Ara, let's not think of it now, it's anyways too late, now we can just place our trust in him," Akeno said as Koneko nodded.

"Y-yeah, I-Issei san will definitely win," Asia said, even though she herself was nervous.

"But to think that the pervert would go that for Rias, he must be either really stupid or care a lot for you Rias," Sona said while Saji shrugged.

"I don't know, he seems the type of guy to do that. I mean if it was about Kaichou, I'd do something similar," Saji said while thinking.

"Oh? Would you now, Saji?"

"Hai Kaichou!"

"Ara, he seems to really like you Sona Kaichou," Akeno said as Saji blushed.

"SO TAN!" came a loud yell as Sona was engulfed in a hug from behind.

"O-onee sama, I would prefer you to not embarrass me. Also, I thought that only Sirzechs sama was supposed to be with us today," Sona said trying to maintain her poker face.

"Aah, about that, since a big discovery was made, I and Ajuka will also be here. But you could greet us with more excitement you know," said Serafall adding the last part with a pout.

"It seems pretty lively doesn't it," said Ajuka as he walked in with a wine glass in his hand, followed by Sirzechs and Steve.

"Gomen gomen, we were a little late," Steve said in an unapologetic tone while casually walking alongside Sirzechs and Artoria.

"It's good to meet my sister's peerage after a long time. Hello, Rias," Sirzechs greeted.

"Hello everyone," Artoria said with a smile as Steve went ahead and pet Koneko, who blushed slightly.

"STEVE! LONG TIME NO SEE!" Serafall said while putting him in a deadlock, and surprising everyone, she was able to do that.

"E-eh? But the barrier?" asked a confused Kiba.

"Well, it doesn't really exist for people EXTREMELY close to me, like my family, Art and Koneko, Issei, Sirzechs, Ajuka, Grayfia, a few other customers, and her," Steve nonchalantly explained, unaffected.

"Ano, where is Gil Chan?" Serafall asked, as Steve jerked his head towards the door.

"Come on Gil sama, what are you doing?" came Grayfia's voice.

"J-just a moment okay!"

"Come on, you're too shy when it comes to this," she chided as Steve giggled.

The next moment, Grayfia walked in with a blushing Gil as Serafall literally jumped onto him and kissed him.

"MMMMH!"

"Don't talk while kissing, Gil," Steve said while shaking his head as others except for the two Satans just looked at the scene shocked.

"Lone time no see Gil," Serafall cheerfully said as Gil turned away mumbling a nearly silent 'yeah',