Season 2 Chapter 3

Issei was walking into the school from the entrance, as others looked at him, confused.

"Huh? Is he a new student?" muttered a girl, as everyone stared at him.

'Did I change that much?' he thought while going to his class.

As he opened the door to his class, every eye went to him.

"I-Issei?" muttered Murayama, shocked at his change.

"Yeah?" he said, confused.

"THAT'S ISSEI!" was everyone's reaction, his change shocking them.

Not only had he changed his hairstyle, but he also had become more buff and slightly taller, adding to his looks.

"Holy hell... that's our Issei?" muttered Matsuda while Motohama adjusted his glasses.

"Uh... yeah?" he muttered and then went to his seat.

"Issei! DAMN YOU, YOU CHANGED SO MUCH!" said Motohama with jealousy as Matsuda agreed.

"I mean if you focus more on yourself, you'd be pretty much the same," he replied, as they looked at him confused.

"I mean Matsuda, weren't you like the track field jock? And Motohama, weren't you like the topper whole through Middle School and the first half of our first year?" Issei stated, causing them to shut up.

"I mean, I admit I was stupid, but I learned my lesson. But you both need to too. I'm not saying stop simping altogether, but like don't make it the only trait of our personality," Issei whispered to them, to not let others hear him.

"I am ashamed to know that it's Issei this is coming from," said Matsuda, crying as Motohama sniffed.

"It's just embarrassing that the King of Perverts is telling us this. How much have we fallen."

A few tic marks could be seen on Issei's head as he balled his fist and hit them both on the head.

"Issei, Motohama, Matsuda, focus on the class!" said the teacher, as they then realized that the class had started.

Unknown to them, Katase and Murayama were listening, and were pleasantly surprised by his change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve and the group had just arrived at the place they were supposed to stay, in a small town a few hundred Kilometers from St Petersberg, near the Russia-Finland border.

"Alright, remember, stay in character, no slip-ups. Alright?" he asked, within a temporary infinity barrier.

"ROGER!" all of them said at once, then giggled.

"Alright, here we go," Steve said, knocking on the door.

A few seconds later, the door was opened by a maid, who let them in.