Chapter 7

Right now, they were in Issei's house.

"Asia san, you now have two options," Steve started as she along with others looked at him.

"Here's one. You come with me, I'll protect you. But then we'll always be on the move, and wouldn't be able to stop at one place because Church will be looking for you."

"... That would be a problem," Gil noted.

"Right. The second option is, if I may be so bold Rias Senpai, it'd be for you to take her in your peerage. As a part of Gremory household and a devil, Church will have no authority over her, thus even if they try to hunt her down, they can't be much active or obvious about it," Steve explained and Rias nodded.

"Asia Chan, what do you say?" Rias asked in a kind voice as Asia looked at Issei.

"C-can I be with Issei san?" she asked whose eyes widened.

"Are you sure about that? Issei is a huge pervert, he might do things to you," Koneko said in a dull voice.

"I-I am pretty sure Issei san won't do anything to me. P-plus if it's him... I don't mind," Asia said as Issei's brain overheated and Rias pouted.

"*Sigh* Yes, you can stay with Issei. So?" Rias said as Asia fervently nodded.

"Wow, that's a quick reply from someone from church," Artoria commented.

"W-well, I believe that lord loves all his children, including Devils and Fallen angels... I still believe in him, I just am not a human anymore," she replied.

"Well, I mean it is true, it was the Four Satans that rebelled, and after his d- I mean after the war, peace was established again," Steve commented, almost letting it slip that god was dead.

"Right. Well, if it's done, we'll take our leave, we have things to do, bounties to claim, and money to invest," Gilgamesh interjected.

"Big bro, is there such a need to hurry?"

"Well, not for you I don't think. How about me and her go, I'll show her the ropes," he offered as Steve looked at Artoria who shook her head.

"Go alone."

"Tch, fine, stay with your boy toy," Gil whispered shooting Artoria a dirty look who stuck her tongue at him.

As this was happening, Steve unconsciously started petting Koneko, which didn't go unnoticed by Issei and Gil, who pointed that out to Artoria.

"You know, I agreed to share, but still, for you to find another girl just hours after us going out is a little hurtful," said Artoria with a raised eyebrow.

"... Look at her and tell me you don't get the feeling to pet her."

"I'm not a cat though..."

"You sure about that?"

Meanwhile, Rias' peerage barring Issei was shocked.

"She never let us do that," Akeno said as Koneko blushed.

"... You've got a point," Artoria replied as she looked at Koneko who had her eyes locked with her.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... Fine"

"I see, women of few words," Gil commented as Artoria too started petting her, Koneko's blush increasing with every passing moment.

"HEY! I WAS FIRST!" Steve said with a pout as Artoria stuck her tongue out to him too.