Chapter 9

The rest of the day passed by really fast. After shopping for a pouting but clingy Artoria, they returned home and everyone went to sleep in their own rooms. Well, that is, until a very shy Artoria asked to share the bed with Steve. Just the usual stuff, nothing out of normal in the DxD world.

The next day, Rias, Akeno, Sona, and her peerage were walking towards the ORC where Steve was supposed to be.

As they reached the gate, they heard yelling from the inside, and opened the door frantically.

"- SUCK IT YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A-"

"WE GOT THE SAME MOTHER!"

"YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN, TAKE THAT!"

"GOTTU DICKSUCKER!"

"I'LL SHOVE THIS CONSOLE UP YOUR ASS!"

"YOU AIN'T GOT THE GUTS YOU FUCKING PUSSY!"

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING PUSSY YOU FUCKING MONGREL!"

"YOUR WEAK ASS!"

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

They came to the sight of a PS5 connected to a laptop, and Steve and Gil playing Tekken. Steve had his left foot on Gil's face while his Right leg was trapped between Gil's legs, who looked like he was trying to break Steve's leg.

"..."

In the corner, Kiba, Issei, and Koneko could be seen. Kiba seemed to be regretting his life choices as Issei was hiding behind Koneko, who just had an untouched Chocolate bar in her hand, her mouth open.

On the other side, Artoria was standing in her Bodyguard uniform with a deadpan as Asia looked close to tears due to the sheer profanity.

"Ara, such a foul mouth. Someone needs to get punished," Akeno said sweetly as Rias, Sona, and Tsubaki just stood there, confused.

"GAME MOTHERFUCKER! YOU LOSE!" yelled Steve jumping up from his seat as Gil slammed his hand in anger, in the process destroying the PS5, the Laptop, and the table.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"THAT'S THE FIFTH ONE THIS WEEK!"

"... Apologies, I was lost in emotions."

"...I liked that table."

----------------------------------------------------------

"So... Rias, you wanted us to talk?" asked Sona as Rias pointed at Steve.

"He's the one we need to talk to..." she said as Sona raised her eyebrow.

"What? A puny human? Why do we need to talk to him?"

"Saji..." Sona warningly said as Steve's eyes twitched.

"Who did you call puny you mongrel?" asked Gilgamesh, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Who? You of course. You're humans, while I'm a devil pawn who took 4 pi-" Saji was cut off as he felt a cut on his cheek, only to find a lance embedded in the wall behind him.

"Next time, it will be off with your head," Gil said as multiple portals could be seen behind him.

Seeing this, Tsubaki jumped into action forming a barrier around her peerage.