✧.*the break up*.✧

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

(this isn't linked to the last story btw-- warning: very angsty D:)

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ 

grab a tissue box!!

grab a tissue box!!

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You and bakugou had been dating for 2 months and it was going well until about 2 weeks ago he began acting really distant from you, like ignoring you, leaving you on read, just generally seeming like he didn't want you around. 

you and him were a part of the bakusquad, and he had even been distancing himself from the rest of his friends. kiri, mina, kaminari and sero just told you to cheer up, because no matter what happened, they were still your friends. that made you smile, but you still felt more upset than ever about your boyfriend, because you didn't want anything to happen between you two.

you had both confessed when you were hanging out in the park in the late evening when you two paused, then shared a slow, sweet kiss. he was so kind and cute the first month, then things felt a bit off, maybe it was when everyone in the school found out?

either way, you had been feeling extremely frustrated about everything because on top of that, your grandma had recently fallen sick. from the age of 6 you had lived with her, and the news of her being ill fell on you like a ton of rocks. you had been trying even harder in training to let out all of your strong feelings about all the things you had been going through and all of your classmates noticed this, including bakugou.

it hurt even more, knowing the fact the person you trusted most, wasn't around. you couldn't tell him about your grandmother, about how you felt, about how you felt like screaming every time you saw your grandma in the hospital, how you cried almost every night...

"hey y/n chan! you okay?" mina asked, putting her arm around your shoulder, you forced a friendly smile and nodded, not saying anything. mina hesitated, as she walked beside you in the almost empty corridor of the school. it was the end of the day, after all.

"your grandma.. is it that bad still?" she whispered, knowing the topic was sensitive. you stopped just at the bottom of the stairs. mina stopping beside you.

"it's worse." you deadpanned, holding back the scream you had in your chest. you felt someone pull you into their embrace.

"i'm sorry, y/n. y'know me and the boys are always here, right?" your pink haired friend uttered softly, wrapping your arms around your shoulders. you buried your face into her shoulder, hugging her back.

"yeah, i know. a-and i'm so thankful for that. but the one person i want to be there for me isn't, so.." you stated, trying not to let your voice crack as you spoke. "i-i should go, i've got tons of homework. bye, mina."

mina couldn't say anything as you were already out the doors. she sighed and went back up the stairs, deciding to text you later on to check you were okay.