。・゚゚・never break a promise.・゚゚・。

°。°。°。°。°。°。

【☆】★【☆】

katsuki bakugou and y/n l/n, two 4 year olds, aspiring heroes, best friends forever. together 24/7, joined by the hip since birth practically.

one day they were in their treehouse masaru had made for the two. it was spacious, comfy, drawings all over the walls and toys spread across the floor, on the door it had a sign saying 'no entree' with a drawn picture y/n and bakugou.

"hey n/n?" bakugou's squeaky voice spoke up as the two children were drawing. he was sat with his legs crossed on the small couch while y/n was laying on her stomach on the floor with a pillow.

"yea?" she replied, glancing at the blonde while scribbling on the A4 paper.

"we're gonna be heroes when we're older, together, right?" he asked, uncrossing his legs so they could dangle and swing on the couch.

"well duh! fighting evil side by side!" y/n giggled, sitting up. bakugou grinned at her excitement.

"yea! and uh.. when we do.. are we gonna like.. be together?" the small boy questioned, looking out the tiny window.

"what do you mean suki?"

"like, boyfriend and girlfriend. people who hang out, hug, sleepovers every night.."

"that's basically us now suki!" the tiny girl mentioned with her high pitch tone. reaching over to the crayons to grab another colour.

"yea but like people who.. i dunno, kiss?" bakugou said, wiping his unusually sweaty palms on his blue shorts. y/n stopped doodling and looked up at her best friend, slightly confused.

"kiss..? i've never kissed anyone before." she spoke, twirling her pigtails with her finger.

"me neither." bakugou shrugged, jumping down from the couch. "wanna try?"

"sure!" y/n giggled, standing up as bakugou helped her by pulling her arm. (such a tiny gentleman 🤗 ) "uhh.. s-should i- h-how do we?"

"i've seen my parents kiss before, so just.. stay still." bakugou instructed nervously. she just nodded and did what he said, her hands glued to her side, not even daring to breathe unless she accidentally moved.

bakugou slowly moved in closer, and closer, and closer.. his hands stayed behind his back so he didn't make you uncomfortable and his face was getting redder by the millisecond. and finally.. his small soft lips met hers ever so lightly, until he pushed them together a bit more. 

their lips didn't even move, not even a little pout, no duck lips, nothing. obviously. the two quickly pulled away, both wiping their own lips from weirdness and disgust and giggling, breaking the tense silence in the treehouse.

"ewww! i'm never doing that again! blech!" y/n squealed, backing away while laughing. bakugou pouted in sadness.

"but i wanna!" he whined, stamping his miniature foot. it's safe to say he liked it more than she did.

"too bad! maybe when we're older like you said suki, i bet we could kiss everyday then." y/n smiled, stepping closer to the blonde with red cheeks.

"n/n, promise me something!" bakugou exclaimed, pointing his finger at the girl accusingly.

"what is it suki?" she interviewed, tilting her head.

"when we're the number 1 hero like all might, we'll get married. i'll be your husband and you'll be my wife!" he demanded, placing his hand on his chest proudly.

"promise! and look-" y/n scrambled to the floor to pick up her picture before holding it up to show bakugou. "it's us on our wedding day!"

the blonde admired the crayon drawn picture of a h/c haired girl in a white dress, a spiky blonde in a black tuxedo and all might as the wedding officiant. in a wedding venue with flowers and hearts everywhere.

"that's.. AWESOOOMEE!!" he screamed, hugging her tightly making her drop the paper. y/n giggled and squeezed him back.

𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

katsuki bakugou and y/n l/n, two 21 year olds, pro heroes, best friends forever. about to be something way more.

"Do you Y/N L/N, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live.." the officiant, all might, read aloud. THAT'S RIGHT, ALL MIGHT DID TURN OUT TO DO THE JOB!

"i do." y/n spoke, her hands being held by bakugou's as he gently stroked both of his thumbs of them. they both stared at each other lovingly, both smiling like crazy, especially bakugou. the look of you in the gorgeous white dress with your hair done all fancy and you looking extra amazing, it did something to him.

"And Do you Katsuki Bakugou, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife-"

"HELL YEAH I DO!" bakugou roared, the guests laughing at his behaviour. 

"well then, you may now kiss the bride!" all might flung his arms into the air in joy.

bakugou immediately grabbed y/n's waist and spun her around causing her to squeal as she fell into his arms, her newly husband holding her beneath him as he smashed his lips into her soft ones, the crowd stood up and cheered while clapping.

obviously this kiss was more than their first one. it was deep, loving, passionate.. when they eventually parted y/n stood up straight with her arms around her husband's neck. bakugou stood with his arms around his wife's waist.

"you kept your promise." bakugou grinned widely, leaning his forehead on hers. never had the man been so happy.

"course i did suki, never break a promise. that's our rule." y/n said softly, her cheeks aching from smiling so much.

"i love you so fucking much, damn it." bakugou's eyes filled with joyful tears, one falling from his eye down his red cheek. y/n wiped it away with her thumb.

"not as much as i love you, dynamight."

"not possible, 'cause i love you with everything i have and more, h/n."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞. 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫." - 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥 💕

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・