nothing hurts when i'm with you.

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 - 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

I wanna be alone..

there bakugou stood, leaning over the railing of the ua rooftop. he was angry, upset, vulnerable as he watched the city, the sky was a slight orange. his head was crowded with thoughts and worries. that's right, as 'tough' and 'rude' bakugou is he always felt bad.

especially since a month ago, because a month ago he had crossed a line. he had said something way out of order and personal to you and accidentally really hurt your feelings, you had walked away without saying a thing, leaving bakugou a pile of guilt. and since, you had avoided him.

the knot in his chest was now painful, trying to stop himself from crying about the fact he might have lost the most important person in his life. a single tear went down his cheek, just as a familiar figure leaned over the railing a couple feet away.

bakugou looked that way and saw you, your natural h/c hair flowing in the wind as you stared out into the distance. you were there, with him.

alone with you, does that make sense?

"h-hey n/- i mean y/n." he sputtered, clenching his fists in embarrassment. 

"hey baku." you simply said, looking at him with your curious e/c eyes that filled your vibe with warmness. after what he had said, you still spoke in a kind angelic tone, god you were so nice to be around to bakugou.

I wanna steal your soul
And hide you in my treasure chest

he sniffled and quickly wiped his wet eyes, this didn't go unnoticed by you. he had said something about you being annoying to be around and how he wouldn't care if you just disappeared. ouch, that one hurt.

"i'm so sorry, y/n. please, i didn't mean it. i meant the OPPOSITE. you're so cool to be around and i was being a jerk because i was having a bad day. sorry." he blabbered, feeling his face heat up by the second. you just stood in shock that he had actually apologised. 

"i get it, i can be a bit over the top sometimes. i'll try to stop." you said in a light cheerful tone. also feeling apologetic. this made bakugou want to cry even more.

 I don't know what to do
To do with your kiss on my neck

he loved everything about you. especially your ride-or-die personality and how outgoing and loud you were. he adored it. so why did he say what he did?

"no no no- you idiot, i love that about you. i was just.. i hate how attracted i am to you, everyone is. don't change anything damnit!" bakugou told you, now fully facing you. you smiled and stepped closer.

I don't know what feels true
But this feels right so stay a sec

"you love that about me?" you smirked teasingly. bakugou's face instantly went red, he scowled at you. you smiled back. "just teasing, baku."

he couldn't help but smile back. whatever made you decide to approach him again, he didn't care, he was just happy he had you again.

Yeah, you feel right so stay a sec

you stayed looking into each other's eyes. it was a rare, peaceful moment between you two. you loved it. 

And let me crawl inside your veins
I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain

why would bakugou risk losing you? he was mentally beating himself up over it. you were the best thing in his life. he then promised you and himself that he would never hurt you intentionally again.

It's not like me to be so mean
You're all I wanted
Just let me hold you like a hostage

"sorry, for being so mean to you recently." he grumbled.

"sorry for being so touchy and chatty all the time, i guess it's how i am with everyone. but if you want me to stop touching you and talking all the time, i will." you spoke back. it was true, you were very touchy. but nobody minded.

just then bakugou took the side of your face in his palm that smelt of caramel, and held your cheeks. his hair was just about covering his eyes.

"you idiot, i said not to change anything! your touch drives me crazy! but in a good way, please y/n.." he sounded irritated that you didn't understand he didn't want you to change around him.

Gold on your fingertips
Fingertips against my cheek

you grinned cheekily and slid your arms around his torso. "so it's fine to give you hugs without you yelling at me and shoving me to the ground?"

bakugou cringed at the memory of all the times you would hug him and he would decline harshly, feeling guilt and regret wash over himself. "yes, dumbass. 'course it's fine."

you got so excited and leaned up kissing the boy on the cheek, squeezing his torso. bakugou froze, his hand had gone from your neck to his cheek where you had kissed him.

Gold leaf across your lips
Kiss me until I can't speak

he was speechless, rubbing the smooched spot with his thumb gently. your lips were so warm and soft..

you just burst into laughter, removing your arms from his torso. the loss of your touch snapped bakugou out of it and he felt lonely and sad once again. you held your stomach as you giggled uncontrollably. leaning over so your necklace fell out of your shirt and glistened in the orange sun. 

Gold chain beneath your shirt
The shirt that you let me wear home

"dumbass!"

"hahahaha-" you continued giggling.

"y/n!!"

"hahaha-"

suddenly he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his arms, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and burying his face into them. you stopped for a moment before wrapping your own around his upper back, your face buried into his shoulder.

Gold's fake and real love hurts

silence filled the atmosphere. but you could hear how loud his heart was beating. he smiled and bright as possible since you couldn't see his face. sniffing in your sweet familiar scent.

And nothing hurts when I'm alone

"hey y/n?"

"yeah bakugou?"

"call me katsuki, moron."

"okay, katsuki moron."

"NO!"

When you're with me and we're alone...