∘°∘♡∘°∘Wolf Bakugou x cat reader..∘°∘♡∘°∘

♬♬♬

★○★○★○

★○★○★○

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 @𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐙𝐀𝐁

●・○・●・○・●

NO QUIRKS! just an au where everyone is a hybrid, half human, half something else..

pls enjoy :)

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

you were a half wild cat, two cat ears, a cat tail, and all the special senses and abilities wild cats have. including an amazing sense of smell and hearing. plus you could jump very well like leaping, and had sharp claws you mostly revealed in self defense or anger.

one late night you were walking in the deeper more dangerous depths of the forest after getting into an argument with your father. what was it about? he was trying to force you to marry some other wild cat boy but he was a complete self centered moron who was indulged in his looks 99% of the time.

you however, had a tiny crush on the forest's known wolf boy. the prime hunter of the area and also very muscular and handsome. the rules were two packs can't mix, but you were willing to bend the rules. and so was he..

you were trying to be quiet as you knew the animals that considered you prey had dens around here, but with your strong hearing and sense of smell, you knew when something was approaching. so when you smelt a familiar unfriendly smell and heart quiet footsteps, you began sprinting on all fours.

unfortunately you were caught. by kai hitashi, the fox. he ALWAYS targeted you, never managed to kill you obviously, but tried to once or twice.

"who do we have here? oh, hey kitty~" hitashi sang in an irritating mocking voice. you clenched your teeth, revealing your fangs. 

"get away, hitashi. i wont tell you again." you warned, stepping back. the fox boy grinned satisfied with your frustrated reaction.

"hey, that's no way of greeting an old friend, is it? i just wanted to say hello~" hitashi reached out his pointing finger attempting to hold your chin with his claw but suddenly faster than the speed of light something came pouncing at the ginger tailed boy with a loud growl and bark.

i recognise that sound.

"she said leave her alone you damn reynard." bakugou growled bitterly, his whole hand including his sharp claws covered hitashi's face keeping his head on the ground with the rest of his body. 

bakugou leaned in closer. "give me one good reason i shouldn't shred you to bits foxy."

"heh, come on alpha. y/n's just a weak kitty, prey for you and i~ why don't we just team up and eat-"

"DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU WEAKLING!" he barked, clenching his teeth like you did. you just stood and watched your longtime crush belittle your forest bully. it was like a dream.

"i'm gonna give you 5 seconds to run before i make you into my dinner." bakugou threated, lifting himself of hitashi as the boy clumsily got up and scurried away, whimpering like a fox. oh wait, he is one.

"now what? you have me all to yourself so you're gonna gobble me up now huh? big bad wolf style?" you spoke in a sarcastic voice and chuckled, doing the claw hand pose.

"you know i wouldn't dare, kitty. you're pretty tough. don't get me wrong, i could easily pin you." bakugou clarified, turning away.

"oh yeah? try me!" you exclaimed pouncing on him with both your clawed hands out. bakugou quickly spun around and shoved you, pouncing on you to the ground. you quickly kicked his stomach and jumped back up like a cat, getting above his height and scratching his cheek with your claw. this sent bakugou to spin around and you pounced on his back, keeping him pinned to the dry dirty floor.

"ugh." he growled lowly. "i was just- wolf growl- off guard. i was going easy on you prey!"

"were you?" you questioned in a pitying voice. "or maybe i'm just not as weak as anyone thinks i am." 

bakugou shoved you off and you quickly stood up, your claws and fangs ready. now you were worried about him SERIOUSLY attacking you. you hissed quietly but he heard it loud and clear.

"you dare hiss at me and think lowly of me you weak prey? you'll pay for that!" he shouted, pouncing at you full on and tackling you to the ground.

you quickly bit his shoulder causing his to swiftly roll off of you and up again as he attempted to pounce again but you dodged and skidded to behind him, biting his tail with your sharp cat teeth. bakugou let out a loud painful howl and spun around you scratch you right in the eye, sending you flying to the ground.

you held your right eye as blood gushed from your skin. the cut was from your eyebrow, leaving a slit in it, all the way down to your upper cheek. it was on your eyelid, worse, it was on your eye. you couldn't open it, and the pain was indescribable. bakugou realised what he had done.

"umm.. y/n? kitty? you gonna get up?" he impatiently asked, watching you on the ground as he held his own blonde tail where you'd bit him. 

"damnit.." you whimpered, wiping some blood on your clothes. "i have some bandages." you reached into your pocket and pulled out some white bandage, wrapping it around the right side of your head, covering your right eye. blood quickly stained the part where your eye was underneath.

"y/n, i didn't mean to cut you like that. but you bit my fucking tail and-"

"i get it, katsuki. it got a bit too real and violent. i'm just a weak prey, a stupid wild cat, i shouldn't go where i don't belong yet alone threaten stronger hybrids. i'll go-" you began getting up but bakugou grabbed your palm pulling you up into a hug.

"no you're not damn it.." he whimpered, you could see his tail wagging. his ears were low in sadness and he was making barely audible whimpering noises. "you're a predator."

"i am?"

"yes."

silence fell between the two hybrids, standing hand in hand, both sets of ears bent down on their heads after the tiny cat fight.

"kitty?" bakugou spoke lowly.

"yes wolfie?" you answered in the same tone.

"let's run away."

"what?" you were stunned, your ears shooting up at the wolf boy's words.

"you heard me, let's run away. i'm not happy here, you aren't happy here. we can find another habitat and grow our lives together, no one can label us predator or prey, strong or weak, we'll be together." for the first time in a long time, katsuki sounded truthful. honest.

you smiled, your two fangs peaking out on top of your bottom lips. "i thought you'd never ask."

and so, you and katsuki the wolf boy found a different forest that had a huge lake, shelter, food, and happiness. you even started a family eventually! a son named katsuo who was a wild cat like you but with bakugou's persona, and a daughter named mila who was a wolf like bakugou but had your persona.

katsuo had blonde hair, blonde cat ears, and a blonde tail like his father, with his red eyes. while mila had your h/c and e/c with wolf features. together you were a happy family, no matter what species of hybrid you were.

you were a predator, not a prey.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘!!!

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺