ੈ✩‧₊˚the break up pt 2 ੈ✩‧₊˚

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

(a little angsty but also some fluff ^u^)

you might wanna refill your tissue box (happy tears) =)

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

the week that followed.. yk... was mixed. when you visited your grandmother she seemed much better, which massively lifted your spirits. you told her all aboutb what happened with your ex boyfriend as well.

"oh love, anything he ever said negative, was coming from his own insecurities, i promise. you are beautiful, dear, there will be others." she assured you, cupping your face in her hands as she lay on the hospital bed. but that didn't help, because you didn't want anyone else. you missed the old bakugou.

the week after your break up the atmosphere was dimmer than usual, particularly because everyone know about you and bakugous 'little misunderstanding'.

you told the girls in 1a everything and they just  hugged you over and over again telling you it would be okay. of course you never showed how you really felt.

"i'm so deeply sorry for you, l/n. you know it wasn't your fault right?" yaomomo comforted you, rubbing your back as you all were sat on a bench in the campus. you were sat on the table.

"yeah i know, it's fine, momo. thank you though." you said,  smiling at the black ponytailed girl beside you.

"want me to buy you something from the cafeteria?" uraraka offered, standing in front of you, a pitying look on your face. you clenched your hands together tightly, bakugou used to always buy you things from the cafeteria.

"guys, y/n's completely fine. we all know she's strong, she doesn't need a man!" mina slung her arm around your shoulder, scolding everyone.

"you're okay right l/n?" jirou peered at you as your head was down. you gulped down the lump in your throat. every time someone asked that it felt like you were about to break down. you cleared your throat.

"um, i'm gonna go to the toilet real quick." you excused yourself, getting up swiftly and leaving the group as you heard mina yelling at everyone.

you felt eyes on you as you walked, but you didn't look. the eyes that were on you were bakugous, as he stood beside kaminari and kirishima.

"i didn't want to say this out loud, but someone has to. bakugou, you seriously messed up." kaminari announced. "you went to far, and now there's no going back on what you said."

"kamibro! dude! quit it, i think bakugou gets it." kirishima hushed the yellow haired pikachu.

bakugou didn't say a word, he watched you go into the building. it had been 4 days. 4 days without you. your laugh, your compliments, your company, your jokes, your smile, your personality, your hugs.