⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.YOU pushed ME away...⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

!TW!: very sad bakugou

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"hey bakugou! wanna hang out after school!"

"NO WAY IN HELL!"

-

"blastyy~ what d'y'think bout my fighting skills?"

"shit, obviously. you're weak!"

"why don't you train with me then? to help me improve?"

"NO WAY! YOU'RE A WASTE OF TIME!"

-

"um- *sniff* b-bakugou.. am i really a terrible hero?"

"what d'you think moron? YES, YOU'RE USELESS!"

-

"can i eat lunch with you today?"

"fuck off you extra!!"

-

"we could be partners for the project if you wanted.."

"SHUT UP! no way i'd wanna be stuck with your sorry ass who can't even walk straight or shut your mouth!"

"right, sorry."

he ruined it. he ruined everything.

the sweet, kind, gorgeous, chatty girl everyone loved had been ever so nice to bakugou. and in every attempt she had tried to be friends with him, he shut her down rudely and angrily, sometimes even physically.

"hey bakugou, this weekend d'you-"

"JEEZ CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP? WHY DON'T YOU GET IT- I DON'T LIKE YOUR WEAK ANNOYING STUPID SELF, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND DIE!!" bakugou screamed at the top of his lungs, shoving you away forcefully.

you sat there, shocked and hurt. looking up at the pissy blonde teen standing above you. you felt tears come to your eyes and your chest felt like it had just been stabbed. you couldn't speak.

"talk to me again and i'll blow you the fuck up. got it, [insert YOUR most hurtful insult you've ever been called]?"

you didn't move one bit as bakugou stomped off to the dorms, you carefully stood up. feeling embarrassed, upset, empty.. you couldn't believe how blind you had been. putting all your kindness into a boy who didn't give two shits about you at all.

you blamed yourself.

✿————✦————✿

so, since then, you hadn't bothered bakugou ONCE. not spoken, sat next to, given anything, even looked at. you understood he wanted nothing to do with you so you respected his space and boundaries by simply leaving him alone.