➶ 。˚ °Anxiety ➶ 。˚ °

。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。

TW: anxiety attacks

TW: anxiety attacks

requested by @bibith567 and @penispopsicle

。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。

he could see it in your eyes. you weren't all confident as everyone thought you were. you were shy, insecure, anxious. bakugou was angry no one else noticed but him.

you would cover your mouth whenever you laughed or showed your true smile because you thought it was weird and ugly. bakugou thought it was the most gorgeous thing ever though.

your leg would bounce up and down wherever you were sitting. common rooms? yes. dorm? yes. classroom? yes. Lunch hall? yes. oh how he wished he could put his hand on your knee and rub it with his thumb, telling you it was okay.

you would wrap your arms around your stomach when feeling insecure. or cover your forehead when leaning your head on your hand in class.

he would take notice of the times you would be taking deep breaths trying to calm down, or playing with your fingers nervously. of course if anyone asked if you were okay, you'd quickly put on your happy not-anxious-at-all act and say 'yeah! duh!' this pissed bakugou off.

he wasn't an idiot. bakugou had anxiety too. but he had learnt how to suppress it into anger instead of fear. probably not the healthiest thing, but that's how he was.

you had been diagnosed with anxiety at the age of 13, now you were 16, in your second year of ua in class 2a, 3 years since your diagnosis, and it had only gotten worse. you had been through so much so the doctor had said 'it only makes sense.' that didn't help.

sure you were under a lot of pressure, but you could overcome this! you're a ua student for god's sake, a little anxiety is nothing. and if it's something, then you're weak.

unfortunately, anxiety is unavoidable. once you have it, you have it. you were going to crack. you just had to hope no one knew. but someone did, and that was your longtime crush, katsuki bakugou. a handsome guy in your class.

you knew him, yes. and got along quite well when you did interact. something about his luscious red eyes made you feel calm, safe. he never gave you a mean nickname like he did with everyone else. instead he called you 'y/n' or sometimes even 'n/n'.

you called him 'bakugou' or 'baku' though he wished you'd call him by his first name. but asking you to do that would technically be a confession, and he can't do that, not yet. not in the state he knew you were in atm.

you were sitting in maths, you knee bobbing up and down as you felt your chest get heavy, your lungs suddenly seemed so much smaller as you silently struggled to get your breath. you squeezed your eyes shut, hoping this was all a nightmare. bakugou watched it all. damnit, y/n.