⋆·˚ ༘ *Birthday Party ⋆·˚ ༘ *

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

What's ur birthday? Mine's 29 september 😋

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

"and at the top of my list there's this beautiful necklace from vivienne westwood but it's suuuuuper expensive!!" you whined, currently showing the bakusquad your birthday list. Your sweet sixteen was this saturday, the same day as your big party.

Your party was at the beach, starting just before sunset in the evening. there would be speakers, music, disco lights, food, maybe a TINY bit of alcohol, and with lots of friends and family. it's all ANYONE was talking about at the moment. lots of people were BEGGING you to invite them.

"well don't worry bae, my present will be 100x better than anything or anyone else's gift!" mina proudly stated, squeezing your shoulders. 

"uh, no! mine is awesome, trust me y/n. you're. gonna. LOVE IT!" sero told you, placing his hand on your shoulder. 

"you wish! my gift is the coolest most wanted gift in the history of the universe!! you guys dont stand a chance!" kaminari interfered, placing his hands on his hips.

"i don't think my gift is as good as that, but it's alright." kirishima chuckled. "what about you bakugou? what'd you get y/n?"

"tch, nothing you moron." bakugou scoffed, everyone's jaws dropped, you just looked at your feet in silence.

"DUDE!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T GET ANYTHING?! IT'S HER BIRTHDAY THIS SATURDAY, HELLO!?" mina screamed, attempting to hit bakugou's head, he dodged.

"that's so messed up! like, criminal offense. shame on you kacchan." kaminari shook his head in disapproval. sero doing the same.

"yeah, l/n got a present for you on your birthday, you have to do the same!" kirishima said. 

"yeah, well, i don't care! birthdays are pointless and stupid. i threw away her shitty present anyway." bakugou lied. truth is when you got him a pair of headphones and a small all might plush he LOVED them. the headphones he used 24/7, and he always kept the plush in his bag.

"Y/N? are you just gonna let him get away with this?" mina questioned you intensely, you let out a breathy laugh.

"guys it's fine, i knew bakugou wasn't gonna get me anything anyway." you announced, rubbing the back of your neck while smiling. "but bakugou, you're still gonna come to my party right?"

"SERIOUSLY?! you're gonna let him come even though he didn't buy you a GIFT?" kaminari blurted in complete shock.

"i'm not going to any dumb party, i've got better things to do." bakugou scowled, looking away. everyone looked at you to see your response, you gulped.

"i uh, i think i should get home, i've gotta plan some more stuff, yeah. see you guys tomorrow!" you quickly stood up from sitting on your desk and grabbed your bag, leaving the room.