*ೃ༄'Kacchan.'*ೃ༄

╔══《✧》══╗

do yall like the picture 😝

(y/n doesn't appear in this one, just mentionings)

╚══《✧》══╝

╚══《✧》══╝

ENJOY!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

bakugou flopped down onto his bed after a long day. his pillow still smelt like you from the last time you two hung out in his dorm room. he buried his face into the pillow and squeezed it at the same time, breathing in your comforting scent.

he lifted his head and looked at the picture on his bedside table beside his all might alarm clock. it was a framed photo of you and bakugou when you were around the age of 7. you were both holding up sticks of cotton candy with your arms around each other, wearing matching all might t-shirts. in the background was a funfair at night time, with crazy rollercoasters and bright colourful lights.

he smiled, getting deja vu from that day. but a knock on his door interrupted those thoughts. at first he was hoping it was you, hoping you wanted to spend the night or something. but when he got up and opened the door he was met by kirishima, his close mate.

"hey bakubro, what you up to?" bakugou's red haired friend greeted him, following bakugou into the room and shutting the door behind him.

"what do you want?" bakugou snapped, sitting back on his bed and picking up the framed photo he was just looking at. kirishima peered over the blonde's shoulder to see what he was admiring.

"woah, you and l/n look super adorable! so small." he commented in awe, chuckling a bit before looking around bakugou's furniture. "hey, you have lots of pictures of you and her!"

kiri started to look at all of them but before he could bakugou yanked him back so he fell over to the floor. when kirishima opened his eyes he saw bakugou glaring down at him.

"chill out kacchan." he laughed, getting up and dusting himself off, used to his violent behaviour. that's why he loved it when you were around, because he never yelled and was genuinely calm and negotiable.

"don't call me that. only chikara can call me that, she came up with it." bakugou hissed harshly, putting the picture back on his bedside table. (chikara is what he calls you in this oneshot btw, it means strong and powerful in japanese.)

"you really like her, don't you?" kirishima sneered at his friend, crossing his arms.

bakugou groaned as a response and stuffed his face into the pillow that smelt had your scent engraved into it. kiri sat next to him.

"you gonna tell her or are you too chicken?" he teased, peering at bakugou who lifted the pillow from his face to deathstare the shark toothed boy.

"you don't get it shitty hair! if i confess my shitty feelings our whole friendship would be ruined. i'd lose her." the ash blonde defended himself, mumbling the last part.

"or maybe your friendship would bloom into something more instead. like lo-" kirishima's sentence was cut off by a hand covering his mouth.

"don't say it, damnit!" bakugou shouted indecently.
"that word pisses me off."

kirishima removed bakugou's hand from his mouth. "would you mind if it came out of l/n's mouth?" he smirked.

"SHUT IT YOU RED HAIRED LOSER!"

"it's totally easy, dude. here, how about you tell me what you like about l/n and we'll see how much you really like her."

"ok, um.. well i've known chikara all my life, and she's the first person i ever got close to. i love how all our lives she was so kind and supportive like everytime she'd meet someone knew she'd say 'my best friend just got his quirk, it's the coolest one i've ever seen!' and that made me smile. she's still my best friend and can actually make me laugh in any situation with her stupid jokes and her dumb cute laugh. oh and the way she smiles and her eyes light up when she's happy. on top of her personality she's also really pretty without trying really hard like the others, it's.. effortless beauty. she's really friendly and popular with everyone and is really strong and capable with her quirk, she can even keep up with me. also-" bakugou realised he had been ranting about you and said way too much.

"UGHHH" he screamed into a pillow, it came out as a muffle. all bakugou was trying to do was hide his bright red face.

"bro, you NEED to tell l/n how you feel." kirishima spoke truthfully, placing a hand on bakugou's shoulder in support. he didn't shrug it off, mainly because bakugou needed that support at a time like this.

"i know that, moron." bakugou growled.

"and i will.."

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝