⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Enemies˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

(a lot of violence, mention of abuse-- also a lot of angst)

'*:;,.★ ☆・:.,;*

from the day he had met you, from the day you had met him, you were destined to never get along. you were enemies since day one, over EVERYTHING.

who was stronger, who had the better quirk, you was smarter, who was better.

you were both 1a's hotheads, so your daily arguments were an average thing and everyone had gotten use to them, even mr aizawa. though in many occasions you would both end up in detention.

bakugou was angry because that's how his mother brought him up, you were angry because that's the abusive household you grew up in. constant bickering and violence between your parents that eventually then ended in a rough divorce.

you ended up living with your father, but you wish you didn't. he was an alcoholic and that only made him more irritable, which he took out on you, physically.

your only escape was ua, where you had friends and you felt like you could get away from the frustration. but you couldn't because of your relationship with bakugou.

"hey moron, you thought about killing yourself yet?" bakugou smirked as he approached you in the school's corridor. the school day had ended and you were waiting for uraraka.

"if i throw a stick will you leave?" you growled, giving him a bitter look.

"what did you just say? ARE YOU CALLING ME A DOG?" the blonde shouted, sparks going off in the palms of his hands. you used your water quirk to soak him, splashing water from your palms.

"quit barking, idiot." you stated, grinning as bakugou's red coloured eye began twitching. you couldn't hold back your laughter at how wet he was. you laughed so much there were tears in your eyes.

"SHUT UP YOU LOSER!" bakugou threatened. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

"i'd like to see you try." you teased, grinning.

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DEAD!" he yelled before attempting to explode your face off. you grabbed his wrists and kicked his stomach. this set off bakugou even more and he grabbed the collar of your shirt while you gripped onto his sleeve and burnt it, using your fire quirk.

bakugou paused and looked at his blazer sleeve, in pure shock. you realised you had gone too far and before you could say anything you were shoved to the floor. when you looked up you saw bakugou glaring down at you.

"you're worthless. no one wonder no one likes you, annoying shit." he hissed. when he walked past you he kicked your shin as hard as possible. you grunted in pain and death stared the back of bakugou's blonde head as he walked away.