˚✩. . ° Project Partners? ˚✩. . °

┌──═━┈━═──┐

✶ ࿐ ˚ . ✦

"and for this project, you'll need a partner. i don't care who you pick, just get into pairs before my naps over." mr aizawa instructed, stepping into his yellow sleeping bag and laying down with his back facing the class. 

there was a moment of silence, before you desk was immediately surrounded.

"L/N! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BE MY PARTNER!" kirishima recommended, pointing his thumb towards himself.

"no, i think i'm a better fit, pick me!" jirou shoved the red head out the way. 

"you'll definitely like me as a partner." sero confidently said.

"pair up with me, hottie." mineta drooled, you cringed and kicked him away.

"we work well together!" uraraka blurted.

"partner up with me? l/n?" deku volunteered anxiously.

"i was hoping you'd be my partner, y/n." todoroki maintained, locking eye contact with you. 

"i feel like we'd be a good pair for the project!" sato expressed hopingly. 

many more requests came your way, it was becoming overwhelming to be honest. "EVERYONE! WE SHOULD ALL LET L/N DECIDE WHO SHE WANTS TO PAIR UP WITH! GIVE HER SPACE PLEASE!" iida demanded, everyone went silent and stared at you, waiting for your answer.

"well, who d'you want as your partner? me right?" ashido questioned, smiling at you. 

"um no, she wants me." kaminari corrected her.

you gulped nervously. "actually, i already have a partner for the project." you stated, getting up from your seat and pushing through everyone, they all watched in disbelief as you approached bakugou, the class hothead.

he had his arms crossed with his feet on the desk and his eyes closed, opening them as he felt you near him. "what do you want moron? y'want me to beg too?"

"um, no. i was just wondering if.. you wanted to be my partner for the project?" you stammered, shocking everyone, gasps were heard as bakugou's cheeks turned pink.

"seriously? him?" ojiro judged, tilting his head in confusion.

"that's so expected and unexpected at the same time." tsu observed, scratching her chin.

bakugou smiled slightly. "heh, sure dumbass." he accepted.

"darn it." kaminari sulked.

└──═━┈━═──┘