࿐‧₊◜·°˖˚♡Notes ࿐‧₊◜·°˖˚♡

╒══════╕

╘══════╛

╘══════╛

(꒪˙꒳˙꒪)

╔══•●•══╗

you were sat in class doing a maths test, tapping your pencil on the desk impatiently. come on.. when is this gonna be over?

just then a scrunched up piece of paper made contact with the side of your head and you were ready to shout at whoever threw it when you realised it was a note. you felt eyes watching you and when you looked to the desk beside you you saw none other than bakugou staring, quickly looking away from you when you made eye contact.

you smiled softly. so he sent the note, huh?

looking up to see mr aizawa was sleeping in the corner, you leaned down a picked it up.

sitting up straight again and unravelling it, you were met with something quite unexpected.

ᗯᑌT ᗪIᗪ ᑌ GET 4 ᑫᑌEᔕTIOᑎ 12??

you rolled your eyes and began scribbling your answer before throwing it onto bakugou's desk.

𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 :𝟶

it was his turn to roll his eyes now, writing back his answer.

ᔕᕼᑌT ᑌᑭ IᗪIOT I ᒍᔕ ᗯᗩᑎᑎᗩ KᑎOᗯ Iᖴ ᑌ GOT IT ᗯᖇOᑎG

𝚜𝚘 𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚝 𝚖𝚎? ;))

ᑎO!! I ᒍᔕ ᗪOᑎ'T ᗯᗩᑎT ᑌ ᖴᗩIᒪIᑎG ᑕᑌᘔ TᕼEᑎ ᑌ'ᒪᒪ ᗷE ᗩᒪᒪ ᗪEᑭᖇEᔕᔕEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕᕼIT

𝚊𝚠𝚠 𝚜𝚘 𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚃^𝚃

ᖴOᖇGET GETTIᑎG ᗰY ᕼEᒪᑭ TᕼEᑎ

𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝟼.𝟽 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘. 𝟷𝟸 𝚠𝚋𝚞?

ᔕᗩᗰE GᑌEᔕᔕ ᑌᖇ ᑎOT ᗩᔕ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ ᗩᔕ YOᑌ ᗩᑕT

𝚢𝚔 𝚞 𝚕𝚞𝚟 𝚖𝚎 ;)

bakugou's cheeks went bright red at your reply, his heartbeat speeding up. wait, she doesn't know does she? did shitty hair not keep his mouth shut? no way she found out!!

his reaction caught you off guard so you sent a different piece of paper.

𝚒𝚖 𝚓𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚠 𝚒𝚔 𝚞 𝚑8 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕

he frowned. i don't hate you..

I ᗪOᑎ'T ᕼᗩTE YOᑌ YOᑌ ᗰOᖇOᑎ

𝚛𝚕𝚢?? 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚖 𝚒 𝟸 𝚞

bakugou froze for a minute before finding his answer and confirming it on the slip of paper, throwing it back to you.

ᔕᑌᗰ1 I ᑕᗩᑎ TOᒪEᖇᗩTE

you grinned.

𝚍𝚘 𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎?

once again, blood rushed to bakugou's cheeks and he quickly covered them with his hands. not knowing what to write back. finally, his shaky hand began moving the pen across the paper.

ᔕO ᗯᕼᗩT Iᖴ I ᗪO?

you picked up the paper from the floor began blushing and almost snickered as you read his shaky writing. just then mr aizawa appeared in front of your desk, catching you off guard.

"i'll have that piece of paper, miss l/n." he deadpanned, extending his hand.

"what do you mean, mr aizawa?" you asked innocently, gently sliding the paper into your pocket without him noticing. bakugou's heart was beating fast.

"i'm not stupid, i saw you pick up something from the ground." mr aizawa briefly side eyed bakugou when he spoke. "hand it over."

"ohh! yeah i was just picking up my pen 'cause i dropped it." you lied. "i could hand it over but then i wouldn't be able to do my work, sensei."

mr aizawa's eyes rolled at your sassiness. "any more behaviour problems and i'll be phoning your parents, okay l/n? you're a good student, don't mess it up."

you nodded and watched your teacher walk back to his sleeping bag. a couple minutes later you felt something hit your leg again.

ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑌ ᗪ8 ᗰE?

YEᔕ ▢ ᑎO ▢

quickly, you scribbled your answer and sent it back.

ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑌ ᗪ8 ᗰE?

YEᔕ  ᑎO ▢

bakugou's mouth immediately turned into a huge grin and he squeezed his fists tightly, trying his hardest not to cheer or do something stupid like that. he glanced over at the beautiful girl sitting in the desk next to him.

you looked back and smiled, winking playfully only making the boy more excited. sure, this was very unexpected, and a weird way to confess in a MATHS TEST, but bakugou ended up getting his dream girl. and you got him. 

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

Any ideas?

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.: