☆.。.:*˚✿headcanons alphabet✿˚☆.。.:*

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.。*゚+.*.。this is basically headcanons i think katsuki bakugou would have as your bf.。*゚+.*.。

☆.。.:*i'll do a version of headcanons when yall r friends and he had a crush on u *:.。.☆

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

A- Aftercare (what's he like after doing the devil's tango?)

SUPER SWEET. bakugou will cuddle you endlessly and comfort you, whispering super nice things in your ear and rubbing your sore spots. his favourite thing to do after words is have a shower with youuu and then kiss you to sleep after.

B- battles (what's it like sparring with him?)

everyone knows you're the strongest girl and one of the strongest in class 1a, especially bakugou. and he'll brag abt it, A LOT. he doesn't EVER hold back when you two fight or train and he doesn't have to worry about hurting you, because you're that good. every time you fight someone else and defeat them, bakugou always laughs his head off at that person saying things like 'i told you you didn't stand a chance' and 'don't underestimate my girlfriend ever again!'. oh and when he sees your quirk in action doing something amazing he'll say 'that's my girl' to whoever's next to him.

C- cuddles (how does he like his snuggly times with you?)

when you guys are alone in his dorm or yours, he will not let go of you, no joke. even if you're trying to do homework, he'll pick you up by your waist and throw you onto the bed before jumping on top of you to trap you, careful not to hurt you. he loves being the big spoon and when you wrap his legs around his waist. usually cuddling turns into making out.

D- dick ;) (very long ykyk)

he LOVES it when you give him head. and he has a little secret, every time he sees you in your tight ass hero costume or when he takes notice of your short uniform skirt he gets superrr turned on- rly hard. one time in the summer everyone decided to have a water fight in their school uniforms and your top half had gotten soaked. you were wearing your white school shirt so obvi it became extremely see through and bakugou had to try and control himself but he was so hard it was painful. he covered you up with his own blazer. .

E- evening walks (a daily thing yall have to do)

bakugou adores his peaceful evening walks with his gf <3 sometimes you go on one when one of u is upset or simply to spend time together and forget about all the stress and anxiety you both have. yall even have a specific route so you go to a hill and watch the beautiful sunset. his favourite thing to do is when you usually comment 'it's so pretty!' and he responds with 'you're prettier.' that might be cheesy but he don't care.