∘°∘♡∘°∘Singer Bakugou x fan reader ∘°∘♡∘°∘

╭─────╮

No quirks!

No quirks!

requested by @soojinology - sorry this is so late!! hope you like it x

╰─────╯

  ┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

katsuki bakugou was japan's most popular singer, he was 23 years of age and was very attractive, making all the teenage girls go mental. he specialised in rock music, with the occasional R&B, and was also very good at the drums.

y/n was one of his many fans, maybe not the biggest but she definitely was fond of his music and voice. she was 19, living in japan and trying to become a musician, a guitarist to be specific. 

bakugou's songs inspired her, she would get her electric guitar and play along with his singing and drums which drove the neighbours crazy. But it was y/n's passion, her dream was to one day be on a stage, maybe even meet katsuki bakugou! wait, no, that's crazy, right?

well, one day, she would meet him.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!!" your roommate, emi, called out loudly, bursting into your room. you were trying to practice your guitar chords, in irritation you dragged off your headphones.

"what d'you want?" you asked, not in a rude way, more like an intrigued way.

"guess where we're going tomorrow night!" she giggled excitedly, bouncing up and down.

"um.. disney land?" you guessed, not really paying attention as you were busy tuning your guitar. 

"A FESTIVAL! and get this, KATSUKI BAKUGOU WILL BE SINGING THERE!" emi screeched happily, clapping her hands together. you weren't really a big festival person unless you were playing there, but when you heard your idol's name your eyes widened and your head shot up.

"katsuki bakugou? THE SINGER?" you repeated, standing up and putting down the guitar.

"no, the astronaut. YES THE SINGER YOU DOOFUS!" emi replied sarcastically but gleefully. 

you squealed in delight and you and your roommate hugged tightly, but then you pulled away. "wait, a festival, like a big one? y'know i don't like those too much, emi." you reminded her.

"i know, i know. but hey, bakugou's gonna be doing a sort of meet and greet and if you bring your guitar you can show him your skills and pursue your dream!" emi suggested merrily. 

"i don't know if i have the guts to do that." you chuckled nervously, rubbing your arm.

"sure you do! and you're gonna, now prepare what you're gonna wear tomorrow night. cause, it's. gonna. be. AWESOME!" she said before slamming the door shut behind her and humming, satisfied as she strolled away.

"C'MON! C'MON!" emi pulled you along forcefully as the flashing lights became brighter.

"slow down emi.. woah!" your eyes widened at the colourful festival. there were rides, food stalls, speakers and disco lights, and the best thing of all, music.