*ೃ✧˚. ❃ shy reader *ೃ✧˚. ❃

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

requested by @Bibith567 ★

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

all your life, you were known as the shy girl. on the first day of elementary school the teachers had to physically pull you off your parent's legs and you cried for a week straight. people made fun of you for being quiet, but you were used to it.

you and midoriya were similar in certain ways so you would usually hide behind him, you had gotten a quirk and he hadn't but he was your only friend so you never left him. 

there was one boy in your class who you knew very well, katsuki bakugou. mainly because he was a huge bully towards izuku. but for some reason, he didn't make fun of you like the rest of the kids.

he was the opposite to you when you were growing up. he was loud, outgoing, confident, and you just.. weren't. so you were confused why he never bothered you like he did to your best friend.

of course you felt bad for never sticking up for izuku, but your anxiety just wouldn't let you. izuku would always reassure you it was fine, but the guilt consumed you every time you saw katsuki taking the piss out of him.

you managed to get into ua, and your shy persona didn't change. somehow, izuku got in. but even though you were confused, you were proud of the boy none the less. katsuki never changed either, he was still the angry hothead you had known all your lives. and still, he never hurt you.

you had to admit, he was pretty handsome. you had only talked a couple of times during your childhoods but you couldn't help but find yourself blushing around him. katsuki's strong, muscular build with his tiny waist was your type of shape in a man.

you became a part of the dekusquad, they accepted you for who you were and you felt less shy around todoroki, iida, uraraka and izuku. you always admired katsuki from afar, though.

one day you were hanging out in your best friend's dorm. you and izuku were talking and in mid conversation he brought up 'kacchan' aka katsuki bakugou, aka your crush. your cheeks flashed a light shade of pink and izuku noticed this immediately.

"wait.. y/n.. YOU LIKE KACCHAN-" you covered his mouth quickly, looking around and staying quiet to make sure no one had heard. "you like kacchan?" the green head muffled. you removed your hand from his mouth.

"i-i.. u-um.. n-no well.." you stuttered, your hands flying everywhere, izuku grabbed your arms to stop you.

"you can tell me, y'know. i know you're shy and i won't tell anyone." he promised, holding out his pinky.

"promise, izuku?" you hesitantly asked, the boy nodded. you locked pinkies and took a deep breath. "not even the others." 

"okay, but if you do like kacchan i feel like they'd figure it out.. so do you?" he looked into your eyes, making you gulp nervously.