. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ bad kids ࿐ྂ

╔. ■ .═══════╗

I AM OBSESSEDDD W SEASON 6 OMD

╚═══════. ■ .╝

★ 𝐍𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐔, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

all through elementary and middle school, you and katsuki bakugou were the 'naughty kids.' constantly making trouble and breaking the rules. eventually, you two united and became the 'disobedient duo.' 

your home life was chaotic. you had a runaway dad, alcoholic mother and you also had siblings and cousins living with you. no one cared about anything you did, like you didn't exist. so you liked it when you were paid attention to at school.

with bakugou, who you called 'kit' (a nickname you made for him when you were little don't ask), you felt at home, he made you feel valued, despite being a loud ignorant character. your confident cheeky persona ruled out his rudeness.

one day, you were sitting in isolation at school (you're in yr 10/9th grade so you're 14) while doodling on your hand instead of actually doing the work set in front of you.

if you don't know what isolation is it's basically something from the uk for naughty kids, and it sucks, i'm from the uk btw --

just then, you felt a buzz in your blazer pocket and you took your phone out to see on top of all your other notifications there was a text on snapchat from your best mate, katsuki.

Kit ❤️

oi where r u?? i almost got caught skipping trying to find u                                                                                don't tell me u acc went 2 mr john's english class 💀

You

ffs no                                                                                                                                                                                             i got put in bloody iso by miss kameron

Kit ❤️

HAHHAAHA L  🤣                                                                                                                                                                       what did u do??

You 

"you're not wearing the correct uniform, l/n. and your skirt's too high! 🤓" - mr whinston

Bakugou chuckled lowly at your text. whether it was possible to be in love at 15, he definitely was with you. his thumbs began typing again.

Kit ❤️

what a freak, want me 2 come??

You

no i'm bored af, where r u?

Kit ❤️

js at the back of the field at the spot

You

Cominggg 😋

you shot up from your seat, grabbing your bag and shoving the double doors open to leave the room. all the students watched you in disbelief.

"l/n! get back here!" a teacher demanded, chasing after you.

"omg! that was y/n! she's so cool." one 7th grader said.

"i follow her on insta. she's got like- 7000 followers. 'cause she's really pretty."

"i'm pretty sure she friends with that scary bakugou guy, he's really bad too."

"i ship them"

"same"

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨

◣                                    ◢

"this behaviour is UNACCEPTABLE! you two have gone too far." your principal screamed her head off at you and bakugou, who were sat in chairs in front of her desk in her office. her name was miss hayashi, she was pretty mean.

"i can't get my head round the fact you led a WHOLE GROUP of 6th graders to the wrong side of the school when they asked for directions. i have had their parents on the phone, and they are not happy." miss hayashi hissed, fume basically coming out her ears.

"i mean, that happened to me in 6th grade and i'm fine, aren't i? those kids should've asked a teacher, not us. they should've known better." you protested, crossing your arms. bakugou snickered a bit.

"it's all just jokes, miss. we got lost!" bakugou defended himself, putting his arms up as if he was surrendering. 

"you two, a couple of 9th graders/year 10s.. got LOST?! you've been in this school since you were 12, and now you're 15-"

"i'm 14, miss." you quickly corrected her, bakugou tried his best not to laugh.

"right, whatever! 14 and 15. i think you know your way. or maybe you don't, you skip class so much you've probably forgotten where your classrooms are!" miss hayashi threw her hands in the air dramatically.

"hey that's not- oh wait, that's kinda true." bakugou admitted, scratching his chin. you giggled under your breath, praying she hadn't heard you.

"oh you think this is funny, miss l/n? i'll have you know this is no laughing matter!" miss informed you angrily, this only made your eyes tear up in how much you were trying NOT to laugh.

"yeah, 'miss l/n', this is super serious!" bakugou leaned in, purposely trying to get you into trouble but ending up having a laughing fit himself. this set you off and you two ended up falling off your chairs laughing.

"THAT'S IT! A WEEK'S DETENTION!" 

you and bakugou laughed even more. when bakugou peaked through his tear full eyes, he saw your beautiful joyful face, with the sound of your laughter that was music to his ears. he forgot all about being in trouble, and how obsessed he was with you..

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍!𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬