☆゚009. Taunts

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━AT THE MCCALL'S residence, the next morning, the sunlight was seen shining on the couple that was sitting on the bed.

Scott was sitting up on the bed, his half naked, upper body pressing against the pillow, him holding Rayna in his arms, her on his lap.

His head was in her neck, leaving soft kisses around, her lightly smiling.

She then softly pushed him away, lightly smiling.

"I gotta go home." She lightly laughed.

"Just stay a little more." He says, grasping onto her hand.

"I really should go home." She says, taking his hand away from him.

Her getting up from the bed, standing near the bed.

"Okay, but, i'll pick you up for school tomorrow." He negotiated.

Rayna's eyes widened at his words, quickly panicking. "Oh, n-no you don't- you don't have to do that."

Scott then swung his legs off of the bed, sitting on the edge, pulling Rayna by her hands, bringing her close.

"I want to."

"Yeah, well, i don't think you should." She nervously says.

"He's not going to break us apart, no one is, okay?" He says with confidence.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━RAYNA WAS SEEN climbing through her opened window, then when she had fully reached inside, she was seen closing her window.

Then she felt like there was another presence inside her room, her quickly turning around, but when she saw who it was she sighed out in relief.

She saw the stern look on her father's face and awkwardly smiled, greeting him.

"H-hey, dad, what's up? Do you have any idea how beautiful you look in the sunlight, really brings out your eyes." Rayna stammered out, flattering him.

"Shut up." Chace scoffed.

"What, i'm serious." She says offended.

"I got a call from the school that you missed school yesterday, for the whole day, and so did a certain brunette as well." Chace says, a serious expression on his face.

"Care to explain?"

Rayna feigned confusion. "Allison wasn't in school?"

"You know very well i'm not talking about Allison." Chace calmly says.

Rayna then sighed out. "Dad-."

Chace then quickly interjected. "You know, Mr. Harris says you're one of his best students, so, consider yourself fortunate that he's letting you make-up for the Chemistry test that you missed."

Rayna had a genuine confused expression on her face. "There was a Chemistry test?"

Chace opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it, staring at her in disbelief, then repeatedly blinking his eyes.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━SCOTT WAS TURNING a corner in his room, when his mother just appeared out of nowhere, almost scaring him.

"Geez, mom!" Scott breathe out in surprise.

"Don't you dare get that girl pregnant." Melissa warningly says to her son.