☆゚002. Forbidden Kisses

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━REBEKAH SIGHED OUT,  rolling her eyes at Chace, walking inside the house, closing the door, failing to acknowledge another presence amongst the three.

"Don't be like that." Rebekah sighed out.

Rayna in a frozen state, was seen sitting on the silk and black couch, Chace sitting next to her, concerningly staring at her, his hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"Rayna, sweetheart, breathe, okay? One, two, three, just as we practiced, all right? One, two, three..."

The blonde took slow breaths, one at a time and Chace nodded softly.

Rebekah frowned at her daughter, not know what is happening with her.

Chace got up, then glared at Rebekah angrily. "Did i say you could come inside?"

"Did i say you sleep with my ex-bestfriend, procreating with her afterwards? No, but, you went ahead with it anyways." Rebekah snapped.

"Wh-what?" Rayna whispered in shock.

Rebekah nodded over to the little blonde girl, who stared at three blondes innocently.

"Innocent and naive, but, won't be for long." Rebekah bitterly says, staring at the five year old.

"Stop, okay?" Chace frustratedly says.

"And me? You wanna talk about me? What about you? Come on, whilst we're going down memory lane how about we awaken your 'mistakes' as well?" Chace furiously says.

"You're still the same! But, i won't argue with you, because unlike you, i actually care about our daughter." Chace angrily says.

Chace then went towards his daughter, softly looking at her.

Rayna had a confused look on her face, not understanding what her parents' argument were about.

Did her dad cheat on her mom?

Did her mom cheat on her dad?

Who is this girl?

How is she related to any of this?

"I wanna go upstairs." Rayna tiredly says.

"Of course." Chace softly says.

"Wait, here..." Rebekah stopped the young blonde.

Rayna turned to look at her mother, seeing her placing the black box on the table, then removing the lid, her hands taking something out from the box.

"I got you this..." Rebekah smiled.

Rayna's eyes lit up, seeing a dark blue crossbow, with silver glitter all over, her initials engraved on the crossbow.

R.A

Chace had a nervous look on his face as he stared at his daughter, at how happy she looked, then glared at his 'wife', he couldn't believe she was trying to buy his daughter.

Something then suddenly snapped in Rayna, her aggressively staring at her mother.

"You think just because you got me a crossbow in my favorite color, i'll accept you? Please." Rayna scoffed angrily.

"I'm going..." Rayna glared coldly at her mother.

Rayna then took the crossbow from her mother's hands. "But, i'm taking this with me."

As Rayna walked up the stairs, Chace nodded to Freya to follow her.

Rebekah then frowned her brows at Chace, completely surprised. "Her favorite color is blue?"