☆゚008. Mental Facility

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" SCOTT frowns in confusion as he stood outside the gates of Eichen House with Sheriff Stilinski and Stiles Stilinski.

"Because, we wanted to avoid something like this." Sheriff states.

Stiles then noticed the look Scott was sending him. "It's only seventy-two hours."

"This is the same place where Barrow came from, the guy who had tumor in his head, that was filled with flies." Scott reminds.

"Kieran came from a special facility, everyone thought he was crazy, since he went on a Werewolf killing spree..." Chace's voice overheard in Scott's head.

"Kieran, the very first Werewolf Hunter from the Amery's, the one who inherited the curse, was also here, and remember, Rayna was the one that went to Barrow for him to kill Kira?" Scott reminds.

"Look, you don't know everything-." Scott was saying.

"I know enough, Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called." Sheriff then says.

"Wow, that was surprisingly correct." Stiles says alarmed.

"Okay, look, i get you're worried about Stiles and Rayna, you think that Chace isn't worried about his daughter? He was forced to put her in here his self!" Sheriff says in frustration.

"I'm worried by the fact that she managed to fool me, and if she can do that to me, imagine what she'll do to the others." Scott nervously says.

"You're an easy target, Scott." Chace says, walking up to them.

Scott seemed offended by the dark blonde's words.

"Nothing's going to happen to us, okay? And if something does---don't let us out." Stiles then says.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━MALIA TATE sat on a bed in the room that she was sharing with a honey blonde girl that she clearly recognized.

Rayna Amery laid on her side, her propping a side of her face with her palm, her blue greenish eyes boredly glancing at the ground.

Malia had her back against the wall, her legs on the bed, crossed together, blankly staring at the honey blonde girl.

Rayna, feeling someone looking at her, slowly looked across the room, her then seeing Malia blankly and angrily staring at her.

"I know you." Malia had anger in her eyes.

Rayna scoffs, looking at Malia. "Strange that you've been a Coyote for nine years and you've developed the feeling of anger."

Rayna shook her head slightly. "Sorry, that wasn't my words."

"I'm Rayna." The honey blonde girl smiles.

Malia strangely stares at Rayna. "Bipolar, much?"

"I'm just having a rough couple of months." Rayna shrugs.

"Yeah, i know who you are, you're the girl that shot me." Malia glares at her.

"Like i said, i am having a rough set of months." Rayna repeats.

"Are you apologizing?" Malia questions.

"...you were going to eat me, and i acted on instincts, i mean, there was an extremely dark part of me that wanted you dead, but real me is happy that you're alive and well, even though you seem like you wanna eat me-." Rayna rambles.