☆゚009. Hallucinations

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━THAT SAME NIGHT, Rayna's car was seen pulling up in front of Matt's house, Matt giving the honey blonde girl a smile, then getting out of the car.

Rayna was then seen going to pull off of the driveway, when she saw a huge black duffle bag that didn't belong to her, so it must've been Matt's.

Rayna then pick it up in her hands. "Hey, M-."

The girl was calling out to him, but then saw his camera falling out, her catching it, cutting herself off, her fingers accidentally swiping across the on button.

Rayna then went to shut off the camera but then saw a collection of pictures of her best friend.

Seemed passed the level of innocent.

"Is he obsessed or what?" Rayna whispers, her blue greenish eyes glancing at the pictures.

Rayna then took out her phone, her quickly getting the 'camera' app, opening it, the pictures of Allison coming up in her camera, her snapping the pictures repeatedly.

Rayna then put her phone away, letting out a sigh.

Matt Daehler was seen knocking on the window glass of Rayna's car, making the girl slightly gasp in surprise.

Rayna then pressed the button, sending down the glass, Matt smiling at her.

"Sorry, forgot my bag." Matt creepily smiles.

Rayna uneasily shifted her body, awkwardly laughing. "Yeah, sure.

Matt then noticed his camera in Rayna's hands.

"Nice pictures there, isn't there?" Matt then asks.

Rayna blankly stares at him confused, then shook her head, looking at the camera, awkwardly laughing.

"Yeah, nice." Rayna sarcastically says.

Rayna then quickly handed him his camera.

"Do you wanna come inside to check out the pictures?" Matt asks smiling at her unsettlingly.

Rayna then sarcastically smiles. "Don't think my boyfriend would like me spending time with a guy that isn't him."

"Obsessive, possessive and jealous type, huh?" Matt then scoffs.

Rayna scoffs at him, her quickly defending Scott. "He's just overprotective."

"You got everything? I should go." Rayna then glares at him.

Rayna then started her ignition, faking a smile at the brunette. "Oh, and stay away from my best friend."

Rayna's car was then seen pulling off, smoke fumes escaping.

Matt's eyes showed anger as he stared at the car sped pass him, him then scoffing in fury.

Matt then looked down at the beautiful picture of Allison, his fingers caressing the picture.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━AT the high school, couple days later, Rayna Amery and Allison Argent was seen sitting outside the school, sitting on the bench, the fresh air swarming around.

"So..." Allison trailed off, with a sigh, placing her hands on her thighs, looking at her best friend.

"What is it you want you want to talk about?" Allison then asks curiously.

Rayna then slid her phone over to Allison, the brunette frowning at the phone.

"...just- just look at it." Rayna sighed out.