☆゚008. Take Me Away

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━INSIDE Freya's room, Chace Amery was seen combing his fingers through the girl's blonde hair, trying to get her to sleep, also fixing the blanket around her.

"Am i going to lose another family member? I don't wanna lose her." Freya frantically says, her blue eyes looking up at her father innocently.

Chace, not seeing what was hidden beneath those innocent eyes, just smiles softly at her.

"You really care about her, don't you? You like her a lot, don't you?" Chace softly asks.

The sounds of shouting was heard coming from the other room, and Chace knew exactly what was happening, him sighing out.

"Just give me a sec, okay?" Chace softly smiles, then kissing her on her forehead.

Chace then got up from the bed, walking out of Freya's room, him then closing the door.

All the innocent look ok Freya's face all gone, all replaced by a raging expression.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"CALIFORNIA was a mistake."

"No, no, no, you coming here was a mistake!" Rayna snapped, her face turned red with anger.

Rebekah's dark blue eyes showed hurt at her daughter's words, Rayna's eyes showing guilt for just a split second, but then it disappeared.

"Love, we're going back." Rebekah then calmly says, swallowing down the hurt.

"No." Rayna argues angrily.

"Don't argue with me, you're going back with me that's it!" Rebekah strictly says.

Rebekah then walked out of the room, going to close it, but then heard a vase shattering against the door, making the woman jump back in surprise.

Rebekah then turned around, widening her eyes in shock at her daughter, seeing her breathing heavily in anger.

"I-i'm so, so, sorry, I'm sorry." Rayna felt tears prickling her eyes, stammering out, her words chocking out.

Rayna then dropped herself on her bed, Rebekah going to towards the girl, but then felt Chace's hand onto hers, shaking his head.

Rebekah then moved aside, letting Chace attend to the young girl.

Rebekah grew a feeling of envy and jealousness when she saw how Chace was attending to Rayna, the girl slowly calming down.

Rebekah then huffed, walking away.

Rebekah ended up in the presence of Freya Amery, who blankly stares at her.

"Do you know what happens to people when they try to take away someone i love?" Freya calmly asks.

Rebekah squinted her eyes at the young girl.

"Night!" Freya then beamed at her, bouncing down the halls, going into her room.

"I do-don't wanna-- i don't wanna go back to Australia, i like it here, please don't make me go back." Rayna looked up at her father, tearfully.

Chace hugged the girl tightly, rocking her softly. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart."

Rayna hugged her father, burying her face in his chest.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━THE NEXT DAY, at the clinic, Scott was with Derek and another wolf he couldn't bare the sight of.