☆゚007. Alter Ego

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━CENTURIES AGO, IN BEACON HILLS, AROUND IN THE EARLY FORTIES, it was once a place where Werewolves could have run around freely without having to worry about someone coming for their head, until they had come across their sworn enemies.

The Hunters.

Chace Amery, who was sitting on his couch at night, the sound of the fire sparking sounding through his ears that came from the fireplace, told Scott McCall and Dante Lopez the story of what happened, which caused Rayna to be inflicted with this curse.

"You all healed up?" Chace looks over at Dante.

Dante, recalling the events of last night, then shrugs unbothered. "I'm still alive."

"I wasn't the one that Rayna wanted dead." Dante says.

Chace then sighs out, remembering how Kira almost died in his house.

"You got stabbed with toxic poison that could've taken out your Wolf's side." Scott says in an obvious tone.

Dante looks over at Chace. "Did they come across any? Like literally?"

"It all started with this guy–––Kieran..."

A brunette girl was seen walking into the woods at night, her lifting her dress slightly, passing the carriage that had bloody bodies of her fellow Werewolf friends.

"Bailey was her name." Chace says.

"How do you know her name?" Dante confusingly asks.

"It was a story narrated to me by my grandfather." Chace states.

Bailey sobs softly, looking at her fallen friends, her falling to her knees, feeling devasted.

The brunette then sniffles lightly, feeling a shadow hovering her, her thinking someone had come to kill her.

Bailey quickly turned around, her looking up and seeing the honey blonde guy standing over her, an expressionless look in his green eyes, which Bailey didn't really take much concern of.

"Kieran." Bailey whispers, quickly standing up.

Bailey caressed her boyfriend's face, her tearfully looking at him.

"My fr-friends are dead, what am i going to do?" Bailey sobs in his arms.

Kieran comforted her, even though his eyes seemed hollow, cold and unforgiving.

Bailey melted in his touch, pouring out her feelings.

Kieran then sneakily took his blade from his secret compartment that was hooked on his side, him feigning sadness.

"I can take away all of your sorrows." Kieran whispers.

Bailey tearfully whispers out. "How?"

Bailey then felt the blade being roughly shoved into her stomach, her dropping onto her knees.

Kieran smirks evilly, pulling out the blade then shoving it into her stomach, over and over, her blood splattering onto his face, not really caring for the pain and betrayed look the girl who loved him was sending him.

Dante gapes in shock, a look of disbelief in his dark brown eyes. "He killed her?"

"I always thought it was just some silly story, but turns out it was so much more." Chace whispers out with a sigh.