☆゚001. Strange Happenings

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━INTO THE NIGHT, Lydia Martin was seen driving her car through the dark roads of Beacon Hills.

Allison Argent and Rayna Amery was in the car with the red head, both girls not eager for the plans that the Martin girl has pulled them in.

"It's not a triple date! It's a group thing." Lydia stammered out.

Allison had an amused look on her face. "Do they know it's not a triple date? 'cause...i told you that i'm not ready to get back out there."

Lydia stares at her in disbelief. "You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?"

"Buttercup?" Lydia then says to the blonde.

"When i meant i kept myself busy, that's not what i was doing." Rayna then says.

Lydia dramatically sighed out, rolling her eyes at them both.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do-." Lydia was saying, but got cut off.

"No." Rayna plainly says.

"Wha-i, come on, why not?" Lydia frowns confused.

"Rayna doesn't do blind dates." Rayna says, as if talking about someone else.

Lydia frowns, playing along. "She doesn't?"

Rayna shook her head, looking out the window. "Nope."

Lydia bit on her bottom lip, staring at the blonde through the rearview mirror. "Well...can we ask her?"

"Nope, 'cause i know what she'll say." Rayna simply says.

Lydia sighed out, giving the blonde and brunette both looks of frustration.

"Did you? Did you do any dating since-?" Allison was asking.

"Don't say his name!" Lydia grumbles.

"Is he okay? Did everything work out?" Allison concerningly asks.

Lydia then sighs out, whilst nodding. "Well, the doctors looked like total when he turned up alive, but they got over it."

"And, yes, Derek taught him Werewolf 101, like, 'How Not To Randomly Kill People During The Full Moon'."

Rayna then hums, her scoffing in amusement. "Hm, Beacon Hills' first ever Were-Kanima, not like we're going to go through that again."

"Is that a prediction?" Lydia raised a brow at her.

"It's my opinion, and my opinion is that you're lying about this not being a date, and if it's not then, i guess you're still not over Jackson Whittemore." Rayna smirks.

Lydia scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Please, i'm over him, why do you think i'm going on this triple date?"

Rayna smirks happily that she got the truth out of the Martin, the Martin gasping at her.

Allison then gave Lydia a look, which made the girl scoff.

"... it's not an orgy! You'll live." Lydia scoffed out at the brunette.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━INSIDE Stiles Stilinski's jeep, he was driving, with Scott McCall in the driver's seat.

"Nah, we agreed no texts or calls for the entire summer, i don't think she'll be coming back." Scott then sighs out with a shrug.

"But, you want her to come back, right?" Stiles then questions.