☆゚010. Taken

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━HOURS EARLIER, AT THE STILINSKI'S, Stiles Stilinski was seen coming out of his Jeep that was parked near his house, him throwing the keys up in the air then catching them.

Stiles then saw Rayna Amery sitting in the middle part of the porch stairs, his whiskey colored eyes staring at her, a relieving sigh escaping him as he walked towards her.

"Oh, i thought you were mad at me." Stiles sighs out.

Rayna, hearing the sound of his voice, looked up at him, an unreadable expression on her face.

Stiles, who was sitting next to Rayna, stares at her in worry and curiosity, thinking something wrong.

"Are you okay?" Stiles curiously asks.

"Lydia got hurt." Rayna sighs out.

"Y-yeah, i, uh, i heard." Stiles frowns his brows.

"She took him, i told him not to go in there with her, but–––he wanted to protect me, us, she took him because he's one of them, and there's–––there's nothing i could've done to stop her, i'm so sorry, Stiles." Rayna's blue greenish eyes was filled guilt as she looked at him.

Stiles shook his head in confusion. "I'm not understanding–––make me understand, i don't understand what you're saying."

"Your father is one of them, and now–––now, he's taken, i'm sorry." Rayna says in guilt and sympathy.

"My father..." Stiles trailed off confused.

Stiles' eyes then narrows at her, fear swimming through his eyes. "...Rayna, pl-please don't, don't tell me..."

"Stiles-." Rayna softly says.

"No!" Stiles shouts, jumping up from the steps, him turning away from her, biting onto his fingernails.

Rayna flinched at his voice, her closing her eyes then opening them.

Stiles seeing the blonde's reaction, made him sigh out, him then quickly walking towards her.

"O-oh, i'm, so, so, sorry." Stiles says in guilt.

"No, it's okay, i get it." Rayna awkwardly smiles, shrugging at him.

"Rayna? Who was it? You have to tell me." Stiles frantically says.

"That depends..." Rayna trails off.

Stiles gave her a look of disbelief and impatience. "On what? Rayna, come on, that thing took my father, i need to know!"

"...will you believe me?" Rayna hesitantly asks.

"Rayna, that's not important, lives are at stake, right now." Stiles impatiently says.

"I need to know–––if you'll believe me." Rayna repeats.

Rayna then took his hand in hers, a pleading look in her eyes, her fingertips softly brushing against the top of his hand.

Stiles stares down at their hands, him sighing out, placing his other hand on hers, softly looking at her.

"Of course, Rayna, of course, i'll believe you, i'll always believe you." Stiles promised.

Rayna then hesitantly responds. "...it was."

"Tell me." Stiles says.

Rayna then deeply exhales. "Jennifer Blake."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚