☆゚001. Mommy Dearest

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━COUPLE days later, Rayna, Scott, Stiles and Allison was seen walking through the preserve, going nearby the Hale house.

Hours earlier, Lydia Martin, who was supposed to be in her hospital bed, magically disappeared out of nowhere, she was heard escaping through a window, not seen where she was really going.

Leaving her hospital gown in the room.

Which caused her scent to lead in the preserve where the four teens were at.

"You sure she came here?" Stiles asked.

"This is where her scent leads to." Scott says.

"All right, but as Lydia ever been here before?" Stiles asked curiously.

"Not with me." Allison responded.

"I never came here before, so..." Rayna trailed off.

"Could it have been like an instinct? To look for Derek?" Allison suggested.

"Like for an Alpha?" Scott questioned.

"Dante's a Werewolf, he's a Beta, infact, and he doesn't feel drawn to Derek, so, why would Lydia? I mean, we still don't know what she is." Rayna voiced out.

"My mother says Dante's different, but he's still a Werewolf, the wolf side of him yearns to be in a pack, he wants-." Allison was saying, but got cut off.

Stiles then whispered out. "Everyone wants to belong."

The three teens turned to look at Stiles at the same time, staring at him confusingly.

Stiles just gave them little smiles, awkwardly responding. "I-it's just something...i heard."

Stiles was going to take another step forward, but then felt Rayna grabbing onto his hand, causing him to feel a little tingle creep up his arm.

"What?" Stiles then asked.

Rayna then used her foot to press forward, a spikey barrier coming straight at Stiles' face, him gasping out.

Rayna then smiled. "You're welcome."

"These are one of my dad's design..." Allison whispered out, staring at the barrier.

The sound of heavy footsteps was coming from afar, alerting the brunette Beta, the sound affecting his hearing.

"Someone's coming, guys!" Scott whisper shouted.

"It has to be my dad." Allison panicked.

"What do we do?" Scott nervously asked.

"Stay here until he shoots you with an arrow." Rayna sarcastically says with a smile.

"Oh, god, stop playing, come on." Scott gave her a look, holding onto her hand, dragging her with him.

Rayna lightly giggled at Scott's panicked expression.

"Do i amuse you?" Scott cocked an eyebrow at her.

Rayna then giggled, nodding. "Very much."

"Stiles..." Allison sighed out, seeing the way how he was staring at Rayna and Scott.

He seemed sad and anxious.

"What?" Stiles acted as if he wasn't just staring at them.

"It won't work, trust me, don't hurt yourself." Allison advised.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Stiles denied.

Allison just gave him a look.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚