☆゚012. The True Alpha

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━STILES STILINSKI was seen with his best friend, Scott McCall, both boys, who were sixteen at the time was walking through the woods at night, in search of a dead body.

"are we seriously doing this?" Scott groans out to his best friend.

"You're the one that's always bitchin' that nothing good ever happens in this town!" Stiles expressed.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before tomorrow's game." Scott defends.

Then, it skipped then when Stiles and Scott was hiding from the police, near a tree, Stiles then noticed his father, leaving Scott out there in the woods.

"Stiles! Wait up! Stiles!" Scott shouts for him, but he just ignored him.

Stiles let out a yelp, feeling his father grabbing onto his jacket.

"Hang on, this little delinquent belongs to me." Sheriff then says.

Stiles nervously laughs. "H-hey dad, how you doing?"

Sheriff then hums, pulling his son with him. "Well, young man, i'm gonna walk you back to your car."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━ALLISON ARGENT was seen running through the woods, taking a short cut this time, during the evening time.

The Argent girl suddenly felt a warm breeze blowing around, her feeling like someone was following her.

Allison then quickly stopped, her swiftly turning around, but saw nothing, her breathlessly sighing out, her hazel eyes looking around the area.

Allison then slowly backed away, taking a couple steps, her reaching near a tree, the girl then stumbled backwards, after a pebble had slid under her shoes.

Allison completely lost her balance, her eyes widening, a gasp escaping her, her thinking she was about to fall.

The girl then felt herself falling, but then found herself colliding with another body, her falling onto that person.

Both rolling onto the ground, nearby the tree stomp.

Allison then slightly raised her body up, her hair on her face, her dark brown eyes looking down, into familiar dark brown ones.

Allison softly gasping out at the sight of the person.

Dante smirks up at the brunette. "Hello, there."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━SCOTT MCCALL had fallen onto the ground, the sleeve to the hoodie stained with blood, because of the creature that had bitten him, him rolling into the ravine, near the tree, the McCall quickly getting up.

Scott then saw the other half of the body that Stiles dragged him out for, him shivering in fear, falling down, then quickly but scaredly scattering out of the woods, wanting to get out of there.

Scott had ended up outside the woods, him in the middle of the road, then he saw a blinding light coming straight at him, a forest green colored Hilux coming straight at him.

Before the vehicle could hit him, he quickly moved out of the way, breathlessly gasping out, heart racing at every breath he took.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚