☆゚003. Conflicted

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━STILES STILINSKI had moved his hands up to the blonde's face, him smiling lightly as he felt her kissing him, him feeling her soft palms brushing against his flannel, her hand sliding up to his abdomen to his chest, his hands sliding down to her waist, his fingernails gripping onto her hips, pulling her closer.

Rayna then found herself realizing what was going on, she was so lost in moment.

Stiles then felt Rayna pulling away, her eyes showing shock as she stared at him, his hand caressing her face.

Rayna took a hold of his hand, gently sliding it down her face, a nervous look on her face.

Stiles frowns, sensing she wanted to be away from him. "What's wrong?"

Rayna kept a little distance between herself and Stiles, making him frown deeper at her actions.

"Your Scott's best friend, i should–––i shouldn't even be kissing you, that can't happen again." Rayna quietly whispers.

Stiles then leaned forward, gently taking a hold of her hand, pulling her closer to him, making her body clue onto his.

Stiles then placed her hand onto his chest, over his heart, him keeping her hand there, leaning close to her face.

"Does this feel wrong?" Stiles whispers against her lips.

Rayna softly sighs out, her looking into his eyes, her going to say something but then felt Stiles' lips pressed onto her cheek near her mouth.

"Does that feel wrong?" Stiles whispers against her cheek.

Stiles' lips then went towards her neck, whispering to her. "Does this?"

Rayna breathlessly sighed out, whispering out his name. "...Stiles."

Stiles' lips then trailed to the back of ear. "What about this?"

"Stiles? Stiles...Stiles, stop, just stop." Rayna whispers out pleadingly, slightly pulling away from him.

Rayna then turned around, her opening the door, quickly going inside, closing the door, Stiles sighing out at her.

Rayna pressed her back against the door, heavily breathed out, her sliding down the door, her head in her hands, her hands then slid from her eyes, a conflicted look in her eyes.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━LYDIA MARTIN was seen hypnotizingly walking by the pool area, her eyes in a daze, she was supposed to be going to the grocery store, but something swerved her attention, and here she is, in the pool area, in a clueless and dazed trance-like state.

Lydia had come across a body that laid by the pool area, her hoping the guy has lost consciousness and not something terrible.

Lydia fearfully looked at the body. "Oh my god, please don't be dead, please don't be dead, please don't be dead, please don't be dead, please don't be dead."

Lydia, who was still by the pool area, noticed the body motionless, her feeling the temperature, noticing it was cold.

"Are you kidding me?!" Lydia shrieked.

The red head was seen letting out an ear piercing scream, clutching onto her stomach.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━HOURS EARLIER, Allison Argent was with her ex boyfriend outside BEACON HILLS NATIONAL BANK, him telling her the truth about what happened that night.