☆゚005. Healing Remedy

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━HOURS EARLIER, before the unfortunate death of Zain Santana, said boy was inside Maths class, along with other students, specially one that goes by the name of Freya Amery, who sat a little further away from him, who just stares at him with an unreadable expression.

"Let's give a big round of applause to our math leader, Mr Santana, who came first in our annual competition, come on, kids!" Ms. Grayson cheerfully announced.

Most of the students cheered on the tan skinned boy, while Freya stares at the boy.

The teacher gave Freya a look. "Come on, Freya, you did good, but, come on, be a good sport."

Freya then forcefully smiles, her stiffly clapping her hands, she seemed to be smiling, but the smile didn't quite reach her eyes, her blue eyes that held anger in 'em.

After the class was over, most of the students were seen rushing out of the class, while chattering with their friends, but–––not the six year old blonde.

Freya stares at Zain with a smirk, her slowly walking towards him, standing in front of him.

"Freya." Zain says, looking at the girl nervously, as he stood up.

Freya's little fingers was hooked around the chain reward that was around Zain's neck.

"It's disgracing, honestly, that i'm so much smarter than you."

"I mean, what's disgracing is the fact, that–––you're a cheater, you need to cheat your way through life, while me...i'm different." Freya scoffs, glaring at him.

"This belongs to me, not you." Freya aggressively says, grabbing onto his medal.

A female voice was heard calling out from the halls. "Freya! You coming?"

Freya's demeanor quickly changed into a sweet little girl, her letting go of the chain, then smiling at the boy.

"Enjoy your prize!" Freya happily smiles.

Freya then smiles, making her way out of the school.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━ALLISON ARGENT was seen driving her car through the roads of Beacon Hills, behind a school bus, that Scott, Stiles and Dante was in, the next morning.

Allison had a nervous look on her face, noticing how close she was near the bus. "Am i getting too close? I'm getting too close, aren't i?"

Lydia, who was in the backseat, scoffs lightly at the brunette. "That depends...are you just following the bus or are you planning on mounting it at some point?"

"...yeah, i should back off." Allison whispers.

"Back off? Allison! You should definitely stop moving so fast, i mean, it's obvious Stiles will know something's up." Rayna scoffs.

Rayna then rolls her eyes at her friends' look. "Oh, shut up."

"Well, that also depends, oh, do you mean the bus, or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" Lydia then gave Allison a look.

"After what happened, i'm not letting him out of my sight..." Allison trails off.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚